+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejected for study permit once, I need help in applying again

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
  • My study petmit has rejected for the following reason.what should I do
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in bangladesh(the country of the applicant)or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
Get CIAPS first. From the generic reasons mentioned in your letter it can only be said that you do not have good IELTS score, your chosen course and previous study is mismatch (or you have failed to prove linkage in you SOP), you have also not clarified your future plans after competing the proposed course of study at Canada.

Munira

Sep 6, 2017
I have received CAPS Note, rejection reason is I have completed master in bank management & also completed post graduate diploma in personnel Management. I have applied diploma in business management in canada. Immigration officer says it's not a logical progression in course in light of my previous study. I want to know if I reapply for study what is possibility to get visa.