+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejected for study permit once, I need help in applying again

SandraRotaru

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Then you should be OK i guess. If it's related to ur bachelor's. Is this a post graduate degree you are going for? Also make sure u have proof of funds and a strong statement about how this helps when you return. Best of luck

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
SandraRotaru said:
Is the affidavit a fixed format? So far he wrote a letter stating that he had enough saved for my first year tuition plus living expenses.he will notarize that and have it sent plus extracts from his bank. Don't know how to show taxes as they are calculated differently here. Should I get him to get previous workplace references? He only has current work papers at the moment. Also since he is sending them over, should the copies of his birth certificate and passport be notarized as well?

Thanks so much!
Well, the Affidavit does have a standard format. However, if you'd like to add some info then you'll have to consult a lawyer to make the necessary revisions. Previous workplace references can be of help. But the current ones are sufficient as it is. the copies should be notarized or marked as "certified true copy of the original" with the lawyer's signature.

SandraRotaru

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
rdpldo said:
the copies should be notarized or marked as "certified true copy of the original" with the lawyer's signature.
Speaking of copies, I will be sending my previous school documents - the 2 degrees plus transcript. when i had them translated, the translator made a copy and put en embossed seal on it, but didn't write those words("certified true copy of the original"). Then he translated that copy and had the translation notarized. is that enough? Going again to a lawyer just to certify the copy which is in Romanian anyway seems like a hassle and the date appearing on it would obviously be different.

do i need to re-translate the whole thing and have him write that statement on the copy before translating said copy?

Thanks

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
SandraRotaru said:
Speaking of copies, I will be sending my previous school documents - the 2 degrees plus transcript. when i had them translated, the translator made a copy and put en embossed seal on it, but didn't write those words("certified true copy of the original"). Then he translated that copy and had the translation notarized. is that enough? Going again to a lawyer just to certify the copy which is in Romanian anyway seems like a hassle and the date appearing on it would obviously be different.

do i need to re-translate the whole thing and have him write that statement on the copy before translating said copy?

Thanks
I suppose the notarized translated copy will be good enough.

arun1990

Nov 19, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/new delhi
NOC Code......
Noc B
App. Filed.......
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
File Transfer...
18-4-2016
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
6-1-2016
Passport Req..
God knows
VISA ISSUED...
God knows
LANDED..........
2-1-2012
I need for ur advise for my cousin please. he is 31 years with 7 years banking experience, b.com mba qualification. two years ago he applied for aussie pr and got rejected, he recently applied for study permit for canada got rejection. his agency messed up his study visa by not making an appealing visa application. i have posted the visa officers reasons for rejection below. it says he can still reapply so thinking that i am encouraging him to apply again. so now. do u think he should choose university or canada spp college pg college diploma? and please if u can give your opinion, thanks in advance.
In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to: • whether the person has been accepted to study at a Canadian educational institution; • the information in the travel and identity documents; • the person’s ability to pay for the trip, to pay tuition fees and to support himself or herself while in Canada; • whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; • whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and • whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

SandraRotaru

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Grish2508 said:
No I was actually planning to go for a diploma.
If it's a Bachelor's level (college/university diploma) make sure it's related to previous studies.
Write down in a Statement of Purpose why you want it, why THIS school and why Canada of all places.

You said something about child care? Relate post experiences if any. Make sure it all fits with your profile first and has continuity and purpose

Best of luck!

SandraRotaru

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
As I said you'll have to tell them why child care as you studied literature earlier. And why Canada. After u choose a school, why that school?

Also make sure no ielts grade is below 6. You only mentioned average

What are your bachelor's grades?

frankhurt

Jun 12, 2016
60 k is not a good statement because international student first semester fee is 10k plus accommodation fee and you will run out of money after 2 years

Grish2508

Jun 29, 2016
I have no less than 6.5 in each module. And I have an average of around 6.5 spi in the last two semesters of my bachelors degree. But I did it as a correspondence as I was doing a diploma in French along with it. I have completed my B2 in French.

sajanlanka

Mar 21, 2016
previous visa refusal is not a big issue

You need to apply a course something to do with Languages or English teaching

If you or your parents have good savings, income then you may get your visa

Grish2508

Jun 29, 2016
Yes bank statements and all are not at all a problem. So do you have any courses in mind which I can go for ?

Munira

Sep 6, 2017
  • My study petmit has rejected for the following reason.what should I do
  • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in bangladesh(the country of the applicant)or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.