+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejected after AIP, on eligbility reasons.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Actually these points perfectly sums up the process. This 2-stage process is around for PR application long enough to know what the process is. This a fancy name of AORs that used to happen before 5 6 years.. They used to send AORs (stage-1 approval) and than admissibility and authenticity of all other documents, they just renamed it to two stage process. It is not something that they brewed up recently for this covid19 processing. This is in fact should have been the process for the Study Permit as well and I am sure that many embassies around the world WILL follow exactly the same. When the eligibility is approved, there's no reason to refuse on the basis of that the student is not going to leave the country. That was already dealt in Stage-1.
All I know for now is that no embassy works this unprofessionally and go check IRCC‘a twitter Handle to see how fed up the applicants are! I myself have seen people with most poor and Weakest profiles getting approvals and the ones with the best ones getting rejected and know prioritising June/ July applicants before March/ April ones? What kind of work ethics are that ? If they really want to improve their process then they should follow USA’s process and interview every applicant so that they can actually know who really deserves a visa. No matter how much you defend IRCC but they’ve turned their back towards the applicants who only wanted to reach Canada and contribute towards their economy.

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I am still not sure if this is genuine... refusal after aip... and that too on eligibility... infact this may be true.. I have applied with complete file with bio & medical done...and now it says we are reviewing your eligibility... still not marked as passed.. and recieved AIP and post AIP my review started...

Reactions: proceso

Afrokk

Aug 16, 2020
I am still not sure if this is genuine... refusal after aip... and that too on eligibility... infact this may be true.. I have applied with complete file with bio & medical done...and now it says we are reviewing your eligibility... still not marked as passed.. and recieved AIP and post AIP my review started...
Dude, it's as legit as legit gets. When I saw the post about the guy getting rejected after AIP, I thought the same, until it happened to me. I've provided proof of this to @jigzyy in inbox.

Anyhow, I have ordered GCMS Notes, let's see what's written in that. Waiting.

Reactions: jigzyy

ShaUCan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Actually these points perfectly sums up the process. This 2-stage process is around for PR application long enough to know what the process is. This a fancy name of AORs that used to happen before 5 6 years.. They used to send AORs (stage-1 approval) and than admissibility and authenticity of all other documents, they just renamed it to two stage process. It is not something that they brewed up recently for this covid19 processing. This is in fact should have been the process for the Study Permit as well and I am sure that many embassies around the world WILL follow exactly the same. When the eligibility is approved, there's no reason to refuse on the basis of that the student is not going to leave the country. That was already dealt in Stage-1.
Would really appreciate your thought on this. Applied on july 18th SDS from India. Got AIP yesterday. And classes starts from sep15th online. But in case of a stage 2 rejection as seen above, which otherwise is very unlikely, college wont refund the fee of courses that were taken till then.
Now really confused on how to proceed further. How much can i rely on this AIP? Could you please help

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Would really appreciate your thought on this. Applied on july 18th SDS from India. Got AIP yesterday. And classes starts from sep15th online. But in case of a stage 2 rejection as seen above, which otherwise is very unlikely, college wont refund the fee of courses that were taken till then.
Now really confused on how to proceed further. How much can i rely on this AIP? Could you please help
If refund is an issue, I'd suggest to defer your intake to Jan2021 at least 1 day before last day.

ShaUCan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
If refund is an issue, I'd suggest to defer your intake to Jan2021 at least 1 day before last day.
Thank you! Still , will deferring start another eligibility assessment with a different VO? As this is just an AIP?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Thank you! Still , will deferring start another eligibility assessment with a different VO? As this is just an AIP?
According to IRCC.. it doesn't. A lot of people asked this on Twitter. Do not update IRCC if new LOA start date is under 150 days.

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
According to IRCC.. it doesn't. A lot of people asked this on Twitter. Do not update IRCC if new LOA start date is under 150 days.
Still in today's webinar they said that they have not started 2nd stage so the refusal is not possible for Indian students for now but leter we don't know what is going to happen. hope so this will be not true for Indian students.

Reactions: Dhritik and ShaUCan

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Still in today's webinar they said that they have not started 2nd stage so the refusal is not possible for Indian students for now but leter we don't know what is going to happen. hope so this will be not true for Indian students.
Students from India will mostly be safe from these dreaded decisions that came from Abu Dhabi. That is one of the advantages of having processing offices with in the country.

Wizparar

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020

Wizparar

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I believe they’re very careful with their words! They don’t want a lawsuit filed against them from vexed Applicants...

Wizparar

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
does words from webinar don't count?
Those people begin every seminar with “please note that this information we’re giving here today is valid for only one day, that is only as of today... as new directives come in we’ll update you”...