+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got rejected after AIP, on eligbility reasons.

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Guys, it's legit. They are rejecting on eligibility reasons after AIP. Check my profile, I posted here when I received my AIP. These are the reasons in my rejection:

Did you get email about AIP or in gc key . Which was processing centre both time. Edmonton or abu Dhabi?

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys, it's legit. They are rejecting on eligibility reasons after AIP. Check my profile, I posted here when I received my AIP. These are the reasons in my rejection:

Did you start your classes before getting the refusal?

Afrokk

Aug 16, 2020
Alright, to answer some questions:

No, I didn't defer before or after AIP. I didn't start my classes either (they start Sept. 10). No location was mentioned in my AIP letter, it was just text. The rejection letter came from Abu Dhabi embassy. It just doesn't make sense. They issue me AIP, say explicitly in their webinars and on their website that AIP means "Eligibility Stage" passed, yet they reject me on THE SAME REASONS they PASSED me for.

Is there anything I can do at this point?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014

No, I didn't defer before or after AIP. I didn't start my classes either (they start Sept. 10). No location was mentioned in my AIP letter, it was just text. The rejection letter came from Abu Dhabi embassy. It just doesn't make sense. They issue me AIP, say explicitly in their webinars and on their website that AIP means "Eligibility Stage" passed, yet they reject me on THE SAME REASONS they PASSED me for.

Can you share your AIP letter. I have asked this before too. Was there any thing related to Approval in Principle written on it?

Reactions: forestalt

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020

IRCC have just published the policy that your application can still get rejected on the basis of eligibility after receiving AIP. So might be they applied to you? Don’t know why are they keep changing their policies.

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020

What's with the travel history? Had any prior visa rejections or overstays? Or never travelled anywhere?

Afrokk

Aug 16, 2020
What's with the travel history? Had any prior visa rejections or overstays? Or never traveled anywhere?
I'm 18 years old. Thus, no travel history. Never really had a reason to go abroad. Addressed this in my SOP as well.

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
I was a bit confused but now more certain that I am deferring my intake. IRCC is so unpredictable and no point putting my 35,000 CAD on the line. Looking at the current trend, dont be surprised if we see folks who have begin their classes getting refused at later stages.