+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got refyse letter today from cic/ any help

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will have to to prepare new documents again and send them again because it is a new application, it might be expensive to do so but it worth it because this time hopefully you will succeed.

sridas

Jul 18, 2009
eh zakout, sorry for ur refusal. but if u r fast track, then do ur ILETS n resubmit. it will take just another year, so wat????????. life continues man!!!

cheers

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
if your consultant did not inform you of an ielts exam, then he has made a serioous error with your case.
Re-apply and either use a different consultant or better still do it yourself.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
thank u

i have to study hard for ielts , as all other doucuemnt accept with cic officer?

if i want to re apply again , i have to submit same document or ifferent document whicth i gave to conslut already

urgent plsss

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Send a complete new package.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
any one can help me to do it my self on line without conslut

if any one can do it for me it will appeacite

thanks
all

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Zakout,

IELTS test is where you need improvement. If you want to pursue your dream, you need to re-apply and get higher points in IELTS test - you will get it in no time.

Good Luck!

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
thank u
i,m sad coz they refuse me for 1 point only
and i listen it depends for the officer , some officer agree u some one not agree u and my luck always with officer not accept me )))))

thanks for all, and thanks for nature feeling to me and i feel that i,m between my brothers
thanks again for all

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hi zakout,
Very sorry to hear tht but I think as you were short of just point , u can easily get thru , by taking a reasonable score in IELTS.

With refernce to an extract of the letter send to you by CIC which states that

"Subsection 76(3) of the IRPA Regulations permit an officer to substitute their evaluation of the likelihood to become economically established in Canada if the number of points awarded are not a sufficient indicator of whether the skilled worker may become economically established in Canada. Subsection 76(4) states that such an evaluation requires the concurrence of a second officer. As you requested, I have considered your case under this section. I have determined that the points that you have been awarded are an accurate reflection of the likelihood of your ability to become economically established in Canada. As a result, I did not forward your application to the program manager for consideration.

It appears from tha above statement that the IO did not consider you for "substituted evaluation" . I just need to know that did u request for substituted evaluation at the time of sending documents to CIC (as it appears from the above statement) or not as I ve come to know that CIC does not consider itself any applicant for substituted evaluation, the applicant has to request for it himself before the decision.
Plz clearify.
Thanks n good luck

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i didint ask for substituted evaluation

i dont know what u mean for this?

the conslult didint tell me about this 2 words?

what u mean?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Substituted evaluation is a special condition in which the IO can consider an applicant for granting PR EVEN IF he hasnt got the required 67 points. But what i m smelling in your case, tht your consultant knew from the beginning that you will not make it to , (may be I m wrong but its just my assumption) so he might himself had requested CIC for substituted evaluation ,on his own without informing you. As the letter clearly states that it was requested by you ( and any IO will not consider the applicant for substituted evaluation unless it s requested by him).

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. How close you were! Why did you not submit IELTS with your documents?
It's never too late brother. Gather all your documents again, sit for ielts and make sure you pass. You can even do
some english lesson to boost your chance. You were really so close, just ONE POINT!

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Well nothing can be done now in this regard , as for sure u were short of one point.
So wht you can do now is to well prepare urself for IELTS and DONT HIRE THE SAME LAWYER AGAIN

Let other senior members comment.