+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got PPR and ECAS sgows decision made What does it mean???????

chaudhary0701

May 9, 2015
Anya654 said:
If that's the case then sorry for calling you a troll. By the way did you say you got your PPR letter through your ECAS?
Nopes I got letter in my cic account and my consultant sent me thru mail. Ecas only shows decision made and when i clicked on it it shows 5 or 6 lines.

thanks

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
so it seems that outland FSW applicants are progressing so fast. Inland FSW applicants like me are still waiting :mad:
It's not all outland applicants but those whose applications are sent to their local visa offices, those whose apps still remain at Ottawa like mine still have a long wait like inlanders.

bajantrini

Sep 7, 2015
Hi , I have a similar experience .

Yesterday I received a request letter asking me to send 2 photos , scan of bio-data page of passport (given I am from visa exempt country ) to local visa office . It appears my file was processed from beginning to end at local VO

I am FSW outlander . NOC 0122 - Banking

Here is my timeline

ITA - July 10th
Medicals completed - July 17th
App submitted/AOR- August 3rd
Medicals passed - August 4th
ECA accesss - not sure what date
BG, Review of Eligibilty : In Progress - August 4th (same day as medicals passed)
Second AOR - August 19th
Request Letter (PPR) - Sept 7th.

ECA and mycic doesn't show decision made (nothing has changed ), but I emailed the Local VO to clarify if I needed to send a pre-paid courier envelope given that I don't require to submit passport (this was an instruction in the Request letter ). They responded today " Yes. We still need to forward your original Confirmation of Permanent Resident document (visa)."

I am still amazed at the speed of everything ... I guess this means i got PR ( I hope) ....still dazed ( 5 weeks processing !?) , nevertheless Praise God !

Wanted to create a new thread to share my story and give encouragement and hope to outlanders , but I am not able to create a new topic. (new to site)

All the best to my Caribbean folks (yampower, optimistic lady etc ) and other outlanders !

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Congratulations to both express cases

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
This is unbelievable, so if someone's processing is faster than you they are labeled troll?? This site is becoming ridiculous with only few ppl who help out others and mostly just stalk other's timeline.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow the timelines are amazing...congratulations!
How does someone find out if the applications are being processed by a local VO...or in Canada?