+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got PPR after I forgot to mention about my previous US visa refusal in the application . Hope it helps everyone

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I submitted my application on 28th september but forgot to mention about my previous US visa refusal in form 1295E.

Then as soon as i realized my mistake i raised a webform and mentioned about my previous visa refusal and attached the updated form 1295E.

Finally my webform was reviewed by visa officer and i got the PPR on Dec 15th.

Hope it helps everyone.

Maryam1998

Jan 31, 2021
I submitted my application on 28th september but forgot to mention about my previous US visa refusal in form 1295E.

Then as soon as i realized my mistake i raised a webform and mentioned about my previous visa refusal and attached the updated form 1295E.

Hope it helps everyone.
how many days after you got response to your web form, as i raised my webform on 9 march on 12 march i got an automated email today is 26 march and there’s no response i’m worried that whether they have seen my cse or not

ishanarorase

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
MONTRÉAL
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
how many days after you got response to your web form, as i raised my webform on 9 march on 12 march i got an automated email today is 26 march and there’s no response i’m worried that whether they have seen my cse or not
@Maryam1998 You will not get any reply even if visa officer sees your webform or not , i called their canada embassy number which is accessible only in canada , by using an app textnow from india, the agent told me that visa officer has seen your webform and left the comment. You please try to do the same.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa

Hope it helps everyone.
both countries share information

lossada

Sep 5, 2017

Hope it helps everyone.
I would like to be like that
people forget what they ate in the morning during lunch,,,

Maryam1998

Jan 31, 2021
@Maryam1998 You will not get any reply even if visa officer sees your webform or not , i called their canada embassy number which is accessible only in canada , by using an app textnow from india, the agent told me that visa officer has seen your webform and left the comment. You please try to do the same.
can you please provide me the contact number where i’m supposed to call, my brother is in canada i’ll ask him to call and ask