+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my student visa rejected three time

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
but are you really going to return to india or are you going to stay on because well wages in canada are obviously way higher for example?

furthermore, just because your brother paid the tuition fee, etc does not guarantee that he will do so for the rest of your study for several reasons such as the fact that your brother is in kuwait and also has to sponsor himself as a foreigner there. unless ofc your course is only 1 year in length then this reason will seem illogical.

have you also explained why you are not studying such a programme in india? and why do you wish to study web course from a college when you already have a btech in IT?
I did explain everything in my SOP. My brother hired a ICCRC consultant in toronto and my application has been submitted on Nov 21st. So, for sponsorship the consultant has provided reference to a court case and has defended against this refusal reason in the letter. Also, the gcms indicated that I am not a bonafide student so the consultant has also provided reference to some regulation for that. I am really hopeful this time so lets see.

mayankraj

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
india
This is my qualification
SSC=84%
Intermediate=MPC(64%)
Btech=Information technology(64%)
IELTS=6.0(5.5 in two modules
Course:Web designing and programming
College:CDI college

FIRST TIME:
With this profile I had applied visa OFFLINE for firstime and I got refused
Reason:I’m not satisfied that the applicant is bonafide intending student.

SECOND TIME:
For the second time I applied visa on ONLINE with same ielts score and got refused again
Reason:
•I’m not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of IRPR based on the purpose of your visit.
•I’m not satisfied that your proposed studies are reasonable in light of your language test results/language abilities and or your future prospects plans.

With theis reason I retook ielts
IELTS-6.5(L-7.0, R-6.5, S-6.5, W-5.5)
And added a 8 months intenship course of web designing

THIRD TIME:
Then for the third time I developed my IELTS score and reapplied visa and got refused

Reason:Your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of your qualifications , previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans
Can any one tell me what should I do now. Should I chang my college and course?
Well you should have not gone for SDS with that low of a band in any module.
Either way, I suggest you don't go for a private college and go for a public one instead if you ever decide to stayback for PR.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
I am 5 time
And planning to apply may 2020 intake because nowadays too much refusal coming
Exactly. My friend got refused too. In fact, he provided every single document correct and accordingly. Every single detail you can imagine, but got refused