+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my AOR from the federal government , how do I continue the process I. Quebec??

renataQC

Jan 13, 2019
I got my instructions to apply for CSQ when I got the SA for my spouse (outland PR application). The letter will have instructions. You'll need to include that letter with your CSQ application. So I would suggest you start looking at the Quebec forms and get them ready as much as possible, to be able to send them ASAP when you get instructed to do so.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
I got my instructions to apply for CSQ when I got the SA for my spouse (outland PR application). The letter will have instructions. You'll need to include that letter with your CSQ application. So I would suggest you start looking at the Quebec forms and get them ready as much as possible, to be able to send them ASAP when you get instructed to do so.
Thanks for your answer they received my application today, how many days do I have to wait for AOR Quebec?? Do you think that because the Quebec government wants to cut inmigration will it make it longer for Quebec applicants??

renataQC

Jan 13, 2019
Well, I saw something like 6 weeks in the past for processing. It may be longer now that the provincial government made changes. At least, the changes involve mostly skilled workers immigration, not family sponsorship immigration, but I can see it having an effect.