+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got Master of Applied Computer in Concordia University,can me with documents

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
I got master of Applied Computer Science in Concordia University :D. Can anybody help me regarding documentations. I just got their email that I got accepted , can somebody help me with following question
1. Should I apply for visa by myself or from consultancy . I am from India(pune).
2.They have mention that "international delivery may take from 6 to 8 weeks" for acceptance letter can i make it quicker by express delivery and what is the procedure
3. Can anybody tell me about "Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)" and what is the procedure. Can i apply CAQ by my pdf of acceptance letter.
4.My father is going to pay for my course fee. What is the procedure ?. How much money I have to show in my account. My tuition fee is 24,750$.
Should i have to open an account in canada and show money in that account.
5.Can I get some review of Master of applied science course in concordia university.
Thank you.

armaghan

Nov 27, 2014
Hey, I also got admission in Master of Applied Computer in Concordia University. for summer 2015
Have you applied for a study permit?
how did you show financials?

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
Sorry for writing out of the topic, but its something good for all new students coming to Concordia university Montreal.

I am a student of Concordia and going to Toronto in winter for a month, so my apartment would be free. If anyone is coming to Montreal in this period he can live in my apartment in a very low weekly rent. This time would be enough to search a new apartment.
My apartment is just a max of 2 min walk from university.

I am leaving on 8 December and coming back by 6 of January.

If any student is interested,he can contact me by messaging me in inbox.

mukul arya

Dec 3, 2014
is it possible to get admission in may intake in concordia university?
i m planning to apply soon.
deadline was 15 october and now its 3 dec
plz help me

armaghan

Nov 27, 2014
mukul arya said:
plz help me
of course you can. just apply by the deadline n you'll get admission within a month or 2. and then you can easily apply for the study permit

mukul arya

Dec 3, 2014
armaghan said:
of course you can. just apply by the deadline n you'll get admission within a month or 2. and then you can easily apply for the study permit
armaghan bro.. but its deadline was already over.. when did u apply for the may intake?
so if i apply now for the same.can i get?

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
mukul arya said:
plz help me
hey, Don't worry. If they are taking online applications for may intake than just go ahead and apply. Don't worry about deadlines , Even I applied in September. They will take around 1-2 month to reply you back. But which course are you applying for. If you are going for MS than they can take much more time. If you are going for ME than they will reply you in 1-2 month. I got reply in just 1 month. I applied on 4th September and got offer letter on 7th October.

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
armaghan said:
Hey, I also got admission in Master of Applied Computer in Concordia University. for summer 2015
Have you applied for a study permit?
how did you show financials?
Hey, Armaghan. I am going to file my visa in next week, waiting for GIC certificate. For financials, I am going to show 1 semester tuition fee and GIC certificate. I am bit late in filing visa, But I am praying that I get visa in time. Hope so i can make it to winter intake(January), or i have to differ my admission to summer intake.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
AkashdeepS said:
I got master of Applied Computer Science in Concordia University :D. Can anybody help me regarding documentations. I just got their email that I got accepted , can somebody help me with following question
1. Should I apply for visa by myself or from consultancy . I am from India(pune).
2.They have mention that "international delivery may take from 6 to 8 weeks" for acceptance letter can i make it quicker by express delivery and what is the procedure
3. Can anybody tell me about "Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)" and what is the procedure. Can i apply CAQ by my pdf of acceptance letter.
4.My father is going to pay for my course fee. What is the procedure ?. How much money I have to show in my account. My tuition fee is 24,750$.
Should i have to open an account in canada and show money in that account.
5.Can I get some review of Master of applied science course in concordia university.
Thank you.
1. Consultants are not required... It's a waste of money at least for me.. Cic web page has all the information regarding application process and everything you need to show when applying.
2. Yes letter of acceptance delivery might take 1 or 2 months... But you need to show that when applying for visa... And there is not enough time to get for it to get to you... What to do?

I contacted my university and asked them to send me a pdf scan of my letter of admission for CIC purposes, I received it the next day and printed it. I Submitted that printed copy of my LOA along with my application and I was granted visa... So that would make it.

3. Money you need to show when applying for visa is at least money for paying first year tuition plus living expenses for fine year which is 10000 CAD... Is you are going to study in Quebec that value goes up to around 11500 CAD..

but really visit cic Web page there is all the information you need