+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got COPR in jan 2020 but when I am going to travel airline refused me to board they told Mr your visa is revoked but I checked on gckey acc is OK

gurry_preet

Dec 25, 2008
I got COPR in jan 2020 but when I am going to travel airline refused me to board they told your visa is revoked but I checked on gckey acc is OK

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Did you know if there was any reason for the province that sponsored you to withdraw your nomination?

gurry_preet

Dec 25, 2008
Did you know if there was any reason for the province that sponsored you to withdraw your nomination?
My province is not withdraw our sponsorship because we are three persons in same file I am not main applicant I am dependent and others visas are OK airline told me to your visa is revoked. I don't the matter even when I checked me online struts that also OK.

gurry_preet

Dec 25, 2008
My province is not withdraw our sponsorship because we are three persons in same file I am not main applicant I am dependent and others visas are OK airline told me to your visa is revoked. I don't the matter even when I checked me online struts that also OK.