+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

jaimie

Dec 11, 2017
I got mail for telephonic landing on 1st Dec. My interview was scheduled today (11dec 8.30am to 11.30). I didn't get COPR in mail. So in the call I informed officer about this (call at 10.04am). She said she will check and get back on this. I again received call at 1.39pm. She informed me that I have return back COPR without signing them and now I have to go through normal landing process :(
Hi, same here. Interview has been scheduled today and I’v got phone call on time, but I haven’t received CoPR, so she asked me to return the CoPR back once I receive. And she said that Someone will contact me for reschedule.... and I said I haven’t got passport request either, she said “you can ask about it when other person reschedule yours”. (????) And she said “I don’t know the date and time when others contact you for reschedule but not too long”. Couldn’t ask any other further questions because she tend to just wanna finish the phone call since I don’t have copr. I don’t have any instruction for further steps. Then... Just waiting for reschedule????

Last edited:

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi, same here. Interview has been scheduled today and I’v got phone call on time, but I haven’t received CoPR, so she asked me to return the CoPR back once I receive. And she said that Someone will contact me for reschedule.... and I said I haven’t got passport request either, she said “you can ask about it when other person reschedule yours”. (????) And she said “I don’t know the date and time when others contact you for reschedul but not too long”. Couldn’t ask any other further questions because she tend to just wanna finish the phone call since I don’t have copr. I don’t have any instruction for further steps. Then... Just waiting for reschedul????
Total shit show!

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, same here. Interview has been scheduled today and I’v got phone call on time, but I haven’t received CoPR, so she asked me to return the CoPR back once I receive. And she said that Someone will contact me for reschedule.... and I said I haven’t got passport request either, she said “you can ask about it when other person reschedule yours”. (????) And she said “I don’t know the date and time when others contact you for reschedul but not too long”. Couldn’t ask any other further questions because she tend to just wanna finish the phone call since I don’t have copr. I don’t have any instruction for further steps. Then... Just waiting for reschedul????
If you send back your CoPR because you couldnt finish your initially scheduled express landing, how are you going to reschedule your telephone landing? Arent u supposed to keep the letter until another officer calls you for rescheduling? Interesting!

jaimie

Dec 11, 2017
If you send back your CoPR because you couldnt finish your initially scheduled express landing, how are you going to reschedule your telephone landing? Arent u supposed to keep the letter until another officer calls you for rescheduling? Interesting!
That’s why I am confused. Let’s think if I sent it back, but if I couldn’t get an new CoPR before second interview? Ahhhhh and there are no passport request either.

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
Also am I the only one who had diffuculties to log in at cic website today?
Yes I was having difficulty 20 minutes ago. I thought it was something to do with the domain name changing (from cic to Canada.ca). I went around in circles of links and gave up!

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
That’s why I am confused. Let’s think if I sent it back, but if I couldn’t get an new CoPR before second interview? Ahhhhh and there are no passport request either.
This Express Landing is for people who are already in Canada and save them from re-entering border so we dont really need to send our passports(I assume).
I carefully suggest you that you keep the CoPR once its delivered to you and send them an email for rescheduling?

BlueP

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Yes I was having difficulty 20 minutes ago. I thought it was something to do with the domain name changing (from cic to Canada.ca). I went around in circles of links and gave up!
Thanks. I wasnt the only one. I have checked my cic account from 8am till now(dont ask me how many times... probably A LOT :p ).

sv100

Dec 5, 2017
Thanks. I wasnt the only one. I have checked my cic account from 8am till now(dont ask me how many times... probably A LOT :p ).
I am kind of glad the site is down... I can do some uninterrupted work instead of constantly checking my account like you! ;)

Reactions: BlueP

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Fellow applicants,

On Dec. 6th, I got an invitation to do the Landing process by phone on Dec. 14th between 8.30am to 11.30am. I confirmed availability right away. As of now, I have not received CORPs nor a confirmation for an appointment. My application entered IP2 on Nov. 20 so I believe my application is approved.

My question then becomes, has anyone received CORP by mail? Is it Xpress Post or courier? I'm worried that someone has already physically delivered to my address and needed a signature but since myself and spouse both work full time, no one is at home until later the day.

Any comments?
best of all.