+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got an email from IRCC for telephonic landing after getting COPR

sawyerzhang

Dec 11, 2017
Yes a lot of us including myself is in this situation. I received the email Dec 1st for my interview also scheduled for Dec 13th. I responded and I have not heard anything since then. I counted maybe 9 or 10 other people in the same situation.
Good luck.

sawyerzhang

Dec 11, 2017
Exactly the same situation, even the same dates. I emailed them this morning asking if it should still go ahead since I haven't got the COPR. I doubt they'll respond in time but will update everyone on this thread if something advances in my situation. Good luck with yours!
Good luck

Prez2015

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
AOR Received.
12-10-2017
Well..I received the email today for Telephone interview on 15th Dec but havent received Passport and copr yet.

My timelines
AOR :11 Oct
PPR : 03rd Nov
Passport Delivered : 07th Nov
Application Approved : 03rd Dec

Return tracker isnt yet activated ,even people who got their application approved as of 27th Nov still awaiting the passport even their return tracker is not activated.
My question is COPR required for Telephone landing?is it worth a try to ask them to reschedule the telephone interview for next week.

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Hi guys,

I received the email request for telephone interview on Dec 1st and the interview is scheduled on Dec 13th. I replied the email with my information and haven't got a reply since then. It's two days away from the interview now and I still haven't received the CoPR through mail. Is there anyone with similar situation here? I sent an email asking about my situation and what's next. Hopefully I will get a reply soon.
I am in the same situation, except that I got the email request for telephone interview on Dec 6th. The call is scheduled for Dec 13th, no updates yet. And no responses for email as well.

snowflake16

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah I'm in the exact situation, with the first email I got from them on the 1st of Dec, and then interview scheduled for the 13th too. I responded immediately and never heard back.
I sent through another e-mail to check on the situation on friday (the 8th), just asking if they received my response and if the interview is happening at all and never got any reply to that either. I guess we'll all just have to wait till the 13th and hope that they'll just call us..? :(

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Yeah I'm in the exact situation, with the first email I got from them on the 1st of Dec, and then interview scheduled for the 13th too. I responded immediately and never heard back.
I sent through another e-mail to check on the situation on friday (the 8th), just asking if they received my response and if the interview is happening at all and never got any reply to that either. I guess we'll all just have to wait till the 13th and hope that they'll just call us..? :(
If you have the COPR already then it is not a issue most probably, they will have to just confirm appointment. The situation gets tricky if you do not have the COPR as there is transit time involved for the document

Prez2015

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
AOR Received.
12-10-2017
If you have the COPR already then it is not a issue most probably, they will have to just confirm appointment. The situation gets tricky if you do not have the COPR as there is transit time involved for the document
is COPR mandatory for telephone interview? i dont think i will be getting the COPR and passport on time b4 the Telephone interview!! I guess I have give it a miss

snowflake16

Dec 5, 2017
I didn't receive the CORP yet.. the original e-mail from them said that once I confirm by availability for the interview that it will be sent out to me. I DID respond that I'm available for that interview but never heard back. So not too sure what's going on.

Reactions: jman25

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I didn't receive the CORP yet.. the original e-mail from them said that once I confirm by availability for the interview that it will be sent out to me. I DID respond that I'm available for that interview but never heard back. So not too sure what's going on.
Hey
I just got another email saying my copr was mialed to me yesteday dec 5
@Santhu0604
Have you received your COPR in hand. was it sent through express post. How many days did it take?

vaibhav.kamat

Dec 11, 2017
I got mail for telephonic landing on 1st Dec. My interview was scheduled today (11dec 8.30am to 11.30). I didn't get COPR in mail. So in the call I informed officer about this (call at 10.04am). She said she will check and get back on this. I again received call at 1.39pm. She informed me that I have return back COPR without signing them and now I have to go through normal landing process :(

Prez2015

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
AOR Received.
12-10-2017
I got mail for telephonic landing on 1st Dec. My interview was scheduled today (11dec 8.30am to 11.30). I didn't get COPR in mail. So in the call I informed officer about this (call at 10.04am). She said she will check and get back on this. I again received call at 1.39pm. She informed me that I have return back COPR without signing them and now I have to go through normal landing process :(
You finished your interview without COPR and passport, she said you returned cOPR without signing them but you didnt send them anything yet right other than the passport ?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Wait what?? But if you didnt receive it in the mail then how were you supposed to sign them??