+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got addmission letter, what else do i need to apply for study visa?

broforb

Apr 21, 2018
hello all.
I got admitted for a 2 years diploma program in business administration.
I already have HND in accounting.
I've worked as an accountant for 6 years. now i work as a private school administrator since 4 years ago.
i can get letter for study leave from my employer.
i can also pool the required fund for the statement and tuition. hope lump sum of deposit is allowed?

what is my chances looking at my previous study and job progression?

i'm applying from Nigeria.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
in studying in Canada, you should be looking like +25k cad.. 14-15k for a good college tuition and +10k cad for living expenses for one year. Outside this, you have to prove or show enough funds in your sponsors account, the financial part is very important when trying to secure a study permit to Canada

Your previous, intended course, and work experience don't relate very much but you can still give a try by explaining convincingly and strong proof why its so in a well writing letter just like an essay writing called Statement of purpose (SOP)

Reactions: PARAM-

broforb

Apr 21, 2018
in studying in Canada, you should be looking like +25k cad.. 14-15k for a good college tuition and +10k cad for living expenses for one year. Outside this, you have to prove or show enough funds in your sponsors account, the financial part is very important when trying to secure a study permit to Canada

Your previous, intended course, and work experience don't relate very much but you can still give a try by explaining convincingly and strong proof why its so in a well writing letter just like an essay writing called Statement of purpose (SOP)
ok thanks

broforb

Apr 21, 2018
ok thanks
New
in raising the fund, hope lump sum deposit is allowed? like 10k cad deposited at once on or if 30k cad is raised within 2 weeks.
please i need a reply from an experienced person urgently.
hope i wont be denied visa because of that?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
huge funds shouldn't be shown once otherwise it would paint a different picture of been a borrowed funds, its better the deposit histories reflects on an interval base