+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got a offer letter from Globestar mining corp please guide me by telling is this real or fake?

Apr 3, 2021
I got a offer letter from Globestar mining corp please guide me by telling is this real or fake?
Dear Sir,
I am Dr Nagvendra Kumar kanoje
I also received offer letter from Globestar Mining Corporation ( https://globestarmines.com/site/content/index.html )
I have been interviewed from this number +12497003666 on 29th march
they offer me Mechanical engineer job

We are pleased to offer you the position of Mechanical Engineer at ‘Globestar Mining
Corporation’, based in Ontario, Canada starting on 07/06/2021. Attached is an employment
agreement setting out the proposed terms and conditions.
You can discuss this offer and seek advice on the agreement with your family, a union, a lawyer,
or someone else you trust. If there is anything you are unclear about, disagree with or wish to discuss
about the agreement or about the position, please contact The General Manager Mr. Phil Russo via
email through phil-r@globestarmines.com

If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer, please sign the attached
copy of this letter and return it to Mr. Phil through email within 72 hours. Please also sign a copy of
the agreement and return it to me by the same date. If I have not heard from you by that date, this
offer will be automatically withdrawn.

we look forward to working with you.
Yours sincerely,

Derek Lennix for Globestar Mining Corporation

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Sir,
I also received offer letter from Globestar Mining Corporation ( https://globestarmines.com/site/content/index.html )

We are pleased to offer you the position of Mechanical Engineer at ‘Globestar Mining
Corporation’, based in Ontario, Canada starting on 07/06/2021. Attached is an employment
You can discuss this offer and seek advice on the agreement with your family, a union, a lawyer,
or someone else you trust. If there is anything you are unclear about, disagree with or wish to discuss
about the agreement or about the position, please contact The General Manager Mr. Phil Russo via

If you are happy with the proposed terms and wish to accept this offer, please sign the attached
copy of this letter and return it to Mr. Phil through email within 72 hours. Please also sign a copy of
the agreement and return it to me by the same date. If I have not heard from you by that date, this

Yours sincerely,

Fake. The company website has very poor grammar and even worse....doesn’t know its geography.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Fake