+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I GOT A JOB OFFER FROM CANADA TORONTO

Dec 16, 2018
I got a job offer in Canada Toronto and everything was going well but now am confused the immigration office is telling me to pay for the REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT before they send me the visa.l need some explanation about the REFUNDABLE deposit.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Are you sure you're not being scammed? What email address did you get this job offer from? This sounds like a scam.. Don't send any money, and post some more details.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I got a job offer in Canada Toronto and everything was going well but now am confused the immigration office is telling me to pay for the REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT before they send me the visa.l need some explanation about the REFUNDABLE deposit.
That sounds like a fake / scam. Please post up the job offer letter here with your personal information removed from it. We may be able to advise.

Dec 16, 2018
Here is some of the emails l received from the hotel instructing me to pay out money.

Dear Applicant,
We have received the forwarded mail from the Canadian Immigration Social Worker Network Office.

Be inform that the Management of Grand Hotels Canada have read the forwarded mail from the immigration office.

You are required to make the payment and send us your payment receipt for verification and documentation. Your Visa Documents and your Visa File have been send to the Canadian immigration Social Worker Travelling Network Bureau Ottawa by the Management.

Note:we only give loans or financial assistant to workers who has worked with us for at least a period of 6 months.

You are require to convert the sum of $355 Dollars in your local currency and make the transfer as you have been directed. So dear applicant, as soon as you receive your Canadian Visa Authorization Clearance Certificate that will contain your Visa code number, we will send your trip summary and flight ticket booking form which you will fill and send back to us to enable our Management book and sign your Flight Ticket and also send it to the Canadian immigration Social Worker Travelling Network Bureau Ottawa to enable them compile it with your entire Visa processed documents which will be send to the Canadian Embassy in your country of resident for your Visa and flight ticket collection without any problem.
We look forward to see you soon.
Mr. Scot Walter.
Personnel Manager.

Ok, thank you.
Show quoted text

hello good day .am so happy to inform you that l made payments of 355 dollars for my canadian visa entrance certificate and here is the receipt.
thank you
Show quoted text

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Here is some of the emails l received from the hotel instructing me to pay out money.

Dear Applicant,
We have received the forwarded mail from the Canadian Immigration Social Worker Network Office.

Be inform that the Management of Grand Hotels Canada have read the forwarded mail from the immigration office.

You are required to make the payment and send us your payment receipt for verification and documentation. Your Visa Documents and your Visa File have been send to the Canadian immigration Social Worker Travelling Network Bureau Ottawa by the Management.

Note:we only give loans or financial assistant to workers who has worked with us for at least a period of 6 months.

You are require to convert the sum of $355 Dollars in your local currency and make the transfer as you have been directed. So dear applicant, as soon as you receive your Canadian Visa Authorization Clearance Certificate that will contain your Visa code number, we will send your trip summary and flight ticket booking form which you will fill and send back to us to enable our Management book and sign your Flight Ticket and also send it to the Canadian immigration Social Worker Travelling Network Bureau Ottawa to enable them compile it with your entire Visa processed documents which will be send to the Canadian Embassy in your country of resident for your Visa and flight ticket collection without any problem.
Mr. Scot Walter.
Personnel Manager.

Ok, thank you.
Show quoted text

hello good day .am so happy to inform you that l made payments of 355 dollars for my canadian visa entrance certificate and here is the receipt.
thank you
Show quoted text
This is a scam. Do not send them any money or any of your information. Send this to junk mail.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Dear Applicant,

Mr. Scot Walter.
Personnel Manager.

Ok, thank you.
Show quoted text

thank you
Show quoted text
Sorry, but that confirms that this is a fake job offer. There is no such thing as a "Canadian Visa Authorization Clearance Certificate".

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Dear Applicant,

Mr. Scot Walter.
Personnel Manager.

Ok, thank you.
Show quoted text

thank you
Show quoted text
Seems from that last sentence that you already paid. Your money is lost. You have been scammed. Don't pay anything further.

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Seems from that last sentence that you already paid. Your money is lost. You have been scammed. Don't pay anything further.
Yeah, if you have paid that your money is gone. This is such an obvious scam. People if it sounds to good to be true it usually is. No one is just gonna offer you a job and a visa.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Applicant,

Mr. Scot Walter.
Personnel Manager.

Ok, thank you.
Show quoted text

thank you
Show quoted text
Clear scam, you lost your money mate.