Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Auone said:
Link that JustAdi wanted to post
These answers indicate that the person is currently working in Canada in an LMIA - approved job on a work permit issued under LMIA guidelines. Then it indicates that s/he has a job offer from the same employer, for which no LMIA has been issued. If that is the case, then the answers seem correct. But if the current work permit is an open one, or an employer-specific one without LMIA approval, this person could be risking a 5-year ban from Canada if chosen for an ITA.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Dnt do that dude . U will be banned from Canada for 5 years . If u hv LMO/LMIA u must right down its number issue and expiry date . Dnt play with ur future for getting selected early ... We all will be selected one day . Its better to get selected later than getting selected after 5 years . ;D ;D

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes and Papajohns: That is exactly the point that I've been trying to make.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Even from those two batches for 779 candidates there will be many that did the same and will be banned for 5 years . I knw the question is quite confusing on the form too but one rule of thumb . If u hv an LMo/LMIA u will get juicy 600 points otherwise NO ...

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasonsmart said:
I'm married, so I got 100 for age.
I got a master's degree in Canada, for 126 points.
Over one year professional work experience in Canada, for 35 points.
My spouse is in China, she has no Canadian work experience nor Canadian education. She didnot take language test either.
Do you have any foreign work experience?

susana

Nov 4, 2008
JustAdi said:
Thank you guys.
Otherwise it doesn't work.I am pretty sure I know what I'm doing.I also know what it implies.There is no other option....and,as long I am not asked the LMO number and issue data,itmeans I have answered right.
You did not answer right. If you get seelcted you would have to decline the invitation as you are misrepresenting facts.

The instructions are clear, in order to get 600 points, if you are working in Canada, your work permit MUST be issued with an LMO/LMIA. It doesn't matter that your employer is named in your work permit, if you are LMIA exempt, your employer needs to apply for an LMIA to be considered arranged employment.

Please read carefully:

Can an employer who currently employs a temporary foreign worker (TFW) use Express Entry to support their application for permanent residence?

Yes. As long as the TFW is in Canada working under a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you can offer them a permanent job to support their application for permanent residence. Your TFW would have to create an Express Entry profile and include their job offer information. A job offer supported by an LMIA will give a candidate enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations.

If you are considering permanently hiring a TFW and you do not have a positive LMIA for the job, you will first need to make every effort to try and find a Canadian or permanent resident to fill the job opportunity. You will need to meet LMIA requirements, including posting your job ad on Employment and Social Development Canada's (ESDC) Job Bank in addition to advertising in two other places. If you have done this and have been unsuccessful in filling your job opportunity, you can apply for an LMIA for the TFW through Service Canada. The TFW would then have to create an Express Entry profile, meet the minimum criteria and include their job offer information so they get enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations.

So you better change your profile and answer no to question about the LMIA.

gss89x

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 15 2014
AOR Received.
December 05 2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2016, Ecas updated 22-Jan-2016 ( Upfront)
Passport Req..
14 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 March 2016
LANDED..........
12 April 2016
If you deserve those 600 points no body can take them away, if you don't deserve those points or if its a glitch they will decline your application even after ITA.

JustAdi

Feb 12, 2015
1.There are 2 different questions in that form.Please read once again,and again,before you suggest what is "better".You do not have to be of the same oppinion but bring some arguments. And lastly,cic says that "you MIGHT be banned" .

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustAdi said:
1.There are 2 different questions in that form.Please read once again,and again,before you suggest what is "better".You do not have to be of the same oppinion but bring some arguments. And lastly,cic says that "you MIGHT be banned" .
Im starting to like you more and more :D :p

jasonsmart

Feb 24, 2014
aquarius1 said:
Hi Jasonsmart,
Hope you are well.

I have read your previous post and got that you were preparing to apply bc pnp so did you get bc pnp?

What happened with your bc pnp?

Do you have LMO?

Can I ask you How you got your job I mean which website of job?

Thanks very much for your time.

Thank you
My employer refused to support me applying for BC PNP, so that's the end of it.
I don't have LMO.
I found this job by contacting my current employer directly.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
One thing we all need to understand that Canadians dont need an individual skilled worker that desperately. They can dismiss ur file for a small reason . They have a whole line up of many many more skilled workers willing to get PR . So what our responsibility is to present our files as perfectly as we can without leaving much notiable errors . Thats why we r here to discuss and to minimum errors ... And thats why we r trying to help dat guy wdh the best knowledge we all have ..

JustAdi

Feb 12, 2015
Youre right.I could also wait till my Nomination Certificate arrives,but ...I can't.that's me.Actually I only have the receipt of AINP application.
Once I passed my Red-Seal exams,got the certificates and all tickets,I just can't wait till then...

Auone,u better check what a pilot project implies,before u like me.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man, I know what a pilot project is......what we are trying to tell you is, the bottom line is, a positive LMIA was not never issued for your job. The question CIC asks in the form is very simple and straightforward........if you say LMIA was issued, like you have said that in the form, you will need to show it to them since its on the list of required documents that you get after ITA. I seriously dont think an explanation letter would be enough to convince CIC why you said LMIA was issued yet you don't have LMIA details. Again, its up to you to decide.