+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I forgot to click the picture of my photo identification right before taking citizenship test but scored 20 on the test. what happens next?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I downloaded app from app store - Canadacitizenship and paid for courses ! Thats all

thay have flashcards in app and questions ! Very good app plus some quizes from apna toronto website
Thank you so much.I have been practicing with them as well. But the YouTube questions I found to be a lil complicated and worded very differently which got me so worried.

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you so much.I have been practicing with them as well. But the YouTube questions I found to be a lil complicated and worded very differently which got me so worried.
make sure you don’t take you face twice remember the
I downloaded app from app store - Canadacitizenship and paid for courses ! Thats all

thay have flashcards in app and questions ! Very good app plus some quizes from apna toronto website
you didn’t read the book!

charanysg

Aug 2, 2017
Ajax
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2018
Timeline:

31st Oct, 2022:

Hello, I am on the same boat and uploaded my photo at both the places. Hopefully they do send a request for uploading the photo ID.
Btw I scored 20/20 and again wont mind giving an another test. However, this might delay the process.
I emailed them with my test result, photo ID and picture along with my photoID.

Update: 1st Nov, 2022
Received an email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting for photo ID.
Attached the photo ID along with fullname, UCI and application number.
Hopefully it will expedite the process here on. Thanks everyone for providing the info.

Update: 8th Nov, 2022
Got my citizenship test status updated to Completed in the portal.

Latest Update: 13th Dec, 2022
Now again my citizenship test status is updated to In-Progress in the portal.

Not sure why this happened and anyone on experienced something similar. What are the next steps?

• Angry
Reactions: jam24

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Timeline:

31st Oct, 2022:

Hello, I am on the same boat and uploaded my photo at both the places. Hopefully they do send a request for uploading the photo ID.
Btw I scored 20/20 and again wont mind giving an another test. However, this might delay the process.

Received an email from IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca requesting for photo ID.
Hopefully it will expedite the process here on. Thanks everyone for providing the info.

Not sure why this happened and anyone on experienced something similar. What are the next steps?
am seeing same message on mine too

• Sad
Reactions: charanysg

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Timeline:

31st Oct, 2022:

and even the date for the test have been removed!

• Sad
Reactions: charanysg