+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I don't want or trust dispensary weed

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Am I being paranoid? I don't trust them to procure good, wholesome and healthy marijuana for consumption. I've literally had some stuff that tasted like carrots, no joke. The texture and consistency was off. I could have sworn it was ground up carrot matter with some sort of cannabinoid extract sprayed on it.

Most of the stuff I buy tastes like shit, barely gives me a buzz and the prices for it seem too good to be true (quarters for $40CDN). I do not want to smoke it anymore, I am going to outright refuse the joint if it's ever passed to me and they tell me it's dispensary weed. Does anyone else do this? Or does anyone have any hard info on why dispensary weed cannot be trusted? I think they're poisoning us. Seriously. I've never heard of this so-called 'cannabis hyperemesis syndrome,' hippies done smoked alcapulco gold for years without any issue to the best of my knowledge. This is a new age thing, and I don't think it has to do at all with the plant itself, just the way it's cultivated.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Am I being paranoid? I don't trust them to procure good, wholesome and healthy marijuana for consumption. I've literally had some stuff that tasted like carrots, no joke. The texture and consistency was off. I could have sworn it was ground up carrot matter with some sort of cannabinoid extract sprayed on it.

Most of the stuff I buy tastes like shit, barely gives me a buzz and the prices for it seem too good to be true (quarters for $40CDN). I do not want to smoke it anymore, I am going to outright refuse the joint if it's ever passed to me and they tell me it's dispensary weed. Does anyone else do this? Or does anyone have any hard info on why dispensary weed cannot be trusted weed delivery Airdrie? I think they're poisoning us. Seriously. I've never heard of this so-called 'cannabis hyperemesis syndrome,' hippies done smoked alcapulco gold for years without any issue to the best of my knowledge. This is a new age thing, and I don't think it has to do at all with the plant itself, just the way it's cultivated.
thanks in advance for any help

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
@milon certainly has taken a multi-pronged approach to posting on this forum, but it's difficult to discern a Canadian immigration context. Two recent examples:

From Sept./24
I have some questions about academic offers, and I'm hoping to get some insights from the community. I've recently received multiple academic offers from different universities, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the decision-making process. I'd like to know how to evaluate these offers effectively, what factors to consider, and if anyone has had a similar experience. Additionally, if anyone has tips on negotiating academic offers or navigating the financial aspects of accepting scholarships or funding, I'd greatly appreciate it. Your experiences and advice will be invaluable as I make this important decision about my academic future. Thanks in advance for your help
From Oct./24
I am a Wedding Photographer moving to Japan from Australia, and I would like to know the best way to find agencies or wedding planners, and if anyone knows of any. Any other advice will be greatly appreciated.
You seem to have a lot on your plate there Milon. As for the Sept. post, is the "academic offer" for a full professor of wedding photography at a Canadian university? Or offering you entry to a Ph.D. in wedding photography program, with a generous scholarship? And how will you reconcile this with the move to Japan? Or are the offers emanating from Japan?

WadeTownsend

Oct 26, 2023
Maybe you could try doing some research on well-reviewed dispensaries in your area or consider growing your own if that's an option for you. It's all about finding what works best for you and your preferences. Finding a reliable source for buying weed is crucial for ensuring the quality and safety of the product.

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Maybe you could try doing some research on well-reviewed dispensaries in your area or consider growing your own if that's an option for you. It's all about finding what works best for you and your preferences. Finding a reliable source for buying weed is crucial for ensuring the quality and safety of the product.
Maybe you could try contributing to the forum, which is about Canadian immigration, instead of supporting spam. But then I suspect that is your purpose here.