+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i dont know what's going on anymore

Mary Fawole

Jun 10, 2021
I applied for my Canadian study permit on the 24th of December, I got called in to do my biometrics and it got approved after a while then I was sent a message on my profile that my application has been sent but ever since then nothing, I was supposed to originally resume January cause I read on the website that it took 20days or so, foolish me believed it and deferred my admission to April so ill have enough time, but ever since then I haven't seen or heard anything from them, I've been in all kinds of depression and so many late nights searching for answers because I did everything on my own. I sent a mail to the immigration office and they told me they were still processing my application and couldn't give information on it. How did 20days become 6months, I foolishly also started the course online and now its almost 6months with no answers and nothing at all. I don't know what to do and I'm just confused

binu_k

Feb 6, 2021
Order caips notes to know status. It will take another 30-40 days. But atleast you will know status.

Also please post full timeline with country

binu_k

Feb 6, 2021
Thank you so much but do I have anything to be worried about with this taking up to 6months already
Can't really say with this much information. So GCMS notes will help you to understand the current status of your application.

Do you have your gc key (user id and password) to check your profile status? What is the current status.

Timeline - the date of application and each change happened with date till now. Like biometric request, given date, updated date, medical date etc etc. Basically everything done since application.