+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I do not know what to do ......please advice

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Hello Everyone
I am living with my my canadian wife and son in Canada as a visitor for more than 6 months

1- I am being sponsored by my wife / outland application I received CSQ and I was contacted from the Canadian embassy to provide Criminal record from Canada
2- I applied for another 6 months extension and on implied status waiting for a decesion

In the meantime , I received a job offer , I applied for work Permit , CiC refused it telling that I should apply from outside Canada

Questions :
1- what is the possibility of getting refused the extension
2- Is it true that I can send my application for work permit again to the nearest Consulate of Canada in the US ?
3- What is the possibilty that they may refuse my work permit again since I am in Canada as visitor on Implied status and having the Sponsorship application in progress

Thanks and I appreciate if any one Can Reply my questions

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your visitor visa extension will most likely be approved.

Did your employer obtain an approved LMIA? You can't apply for a work permit without an approved LMIA.

merohadad

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Yes , As the Job is posdoctor , they applied for Lima Exempt they gave me a number , I included it in my previous refused application for work permit , but I am scared to apply again for a work permit while extension doesnot approved yet

Should I apply as paper app submit it to the consulate of Canada outside Canada ???