+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I didnt get the biometric collection letter ...

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Hello, I applied for a Canada visitor visa online on the portal cic website. When I was filling out the application I answered yes to the question (Do you want to give biometrics again? ) and paid for new biometrics (I already have valid biometrics until 2025). Today I got the passport request but without a new biometric collection letter. that means the visa will be issued until 2025 the time the old biometrics expires. I already paid for new biometrics at the application submission. Does anybody face this problem? Please advise what did you in this situation. Thanks

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat, totally at loss now

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
I am in the same boat, totally at loss now
just send them a webform and try to select your country in the webform so it sends specific to the visa office in your country they will update your account with new biometrics instructions letter in few days

use this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html
select (tell us more) under what would you like to do then answer questions and it will take you to the correct webform for you good luck

Last edited: