+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did indian diploma after 10th and then my btech i havent did 12 th can i apply for pg diploma in canada on basis of my bachelors

Ganesh ezhava

Jul 31, 2020
I have did indian diploma after my 10 th then i did btech throught lateral entrance can i apply for pg diploma on basis of bachelors

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Yes u can brother ..opt for related course only don't go unrelated course... only pg diploma ok..and pay GIC one year fees show some bank balance and income certificate and ur good to go ...best of luck

Ganesh ezhava

Jul 31, 2020
Yes u can brother ..opt for related course only don't go unrelated course... only pg diploma ok..and pay GIC one year fees show some bank balance and income certificate and ur good to go ...best of luck
Thanks a lot for reply bro i havent did 12th and i am from middle class family i am planning for aboard study loan will gic be enough to show proof of funds or i need more balance to show funds

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
No problem if ur unable to show funds ...but apply in regionak area if u think ur profile is little bit weak ..try to avoid major cities of Canada like Toronto Vancouver Surry Montreal etc