+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I cannot login ONE-KEY at all, who can advise??

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
same problem

"Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance."

Apurv2110

Sep 12, 2020
Its working now, but its showing status as 'Registration Expired' as the last date was missed. I have sent the email to the mentioned id, but waiting to hear back. Kindly let me know if anyone knows how to proceed further. Thanks.

Apurv2110

Sep 12, 2020
It is my last day to submit my application as well. All the docs are ready, but the system is messed up since morning. Keep me posted if you guys hear anything back or find a way around this problem.
Were you able to submit the application or did you recieve the same message as I did?

Apurv2110

Sep 12, 2020
Finally got a response from email:

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

The OINP can confirm that the technical issue was temporary, and all clients should now be able to successfully log in to access the e-Filing Portal.

Please be advised that if you were unable to meet your submission deadline, you will be provided with an extension until Friday September 18, 2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: RonSan

RonSan

Sep 12, 2020
Finally got a response from email:

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

The OINP can confirm that the technical issue was temporary, and all clients should now be able to successfully log in to access the e-Filing Portal.

Please be advised that if you were unable to meet your submission deadline, you will be provided with an extension until Friday September 18, 2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Same