+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I can not open the family form IMM 5707

jkclarke91

Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone.
Well ive tried using my laptop, friends flashy computer, public libraries and internet cafes. Ive even asked computer geeks and people are telling me that theres an issue with coding?? im not great with computers.
I have completed my application apart from IMM5707E for IEC.
I have 4 days to go and im stressing. If theres anyone on this forum who can possibly e-mail me this form that would be incredible
jkclarke91@gmail.com
thanks in advance

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I'm having no luck either. Would anyone be so kind as to help me out and e-mail me this form?
fiwilliams9@gmail.com
Many, many thanks!
Just follow the instructions here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=660&top=18

In windows just right click mouse with pointer within in the page that implies need a specific adobe version and select the option save page as which then gives you option which folder to save in, maybe use downloads. Click on save then go to your download folder and open the file assuming you have adobe reader installed of course for pdf files.

Works for me every time even different windows pcs

ashishydv226

Sep 10, 2019
Hi All,
I am able to open the pdf and fill the details in fields. But when i want to write something on signature field its not allowing me to do that. What should i do. Please help me with this.

Sindy8981

Oct 22, 2019
Hi I know it’s several months later but please can someone send me the form Family Form IMM5707. I have tried everything possible and nothing is working for me and it’s the only thing preventing me from completing the submission.

Will appreciate it very much.

Thank you

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi I know it’s several months later but please can someone send me the form Family Form IMM5707. I have tried everything possible and nothing is working for me and it’s the only thing preventing me from completing the submission.

Will appreciate it very much.

Thank you
You need a PDF reader. If you don't have that, it will never work.

Sindy8981

Oct 22, 2019
You need a PDF reader. If you don't have that, it will never work.

I have done that. Saved link and tried to open with Adobe. I was hoping somebody would be kind enough to send the pdf via email to me , like previous posters have received on this thread.