+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I ask some help!!!!

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
Hello again, as i told here last time, i just received my Permanent Resident Visa and CoPR a week a ago. By then my husband book a flight for me after he knows that i received my PR and we didn't know that i need to attend the CFO seminars for Filipino because it is my first.. to go in other country. So now or let say 'last night, i went to the airport because i supposed to have my flight.. By then, i check in, pay tax (it cost 1,620 pesos) then the terminal fee (750 pesos) everything is done after i came to Bureau of Immigration, the ask me 'where is your CFO 'PDOs'? i answered, i dont have than maam, i only have PRV with CoPR. She went to the office and ask the officer.. by then they didn't allow to go in ny flight and my was cancelled, everything, back to zero. I ask to tellers to refund all my expenses, i mean all the payments which is i paid.
The only one thing, the officer (bureau of immigration) you must attend the CFo before we allow you to travel. They gave me and where it was located.

I ask here, if there is any requierement for CFO? Is there anything else do i need to prepare or ducuments to travel? or only CFO?
please help...
any suggestions or comments

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Firstly I recommend removing your personal e-mail addresses from public view.

Yes, Filipinos are trapped in their country until they attend the CFO seminar. Once you have the CFO certificate then you are free to fly.

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
I been in Cfo office in cebu by then, you cannot attend the seminar if you dont have online registration. so, i register in it. And you can get the Date of your seminar.
thank for suggestion...

viguaiza

Jan 19, 2016
I was surprised in CFO office the ask me to many documents.. just when My husband and I preparing for the sponsorhip.. I was thinking it was the same procedure. You have to add more documents. Same the embassy.