+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I Applied Online and got rejected for two reasons , come read the rejection reasons and share your experience

Mahmoudnasra

Sep 23, 2020
You have a Bachelor's degree and are applying for a diploma program which is a lower level of study. Your plan of study does not make logical sense and can be interpreted as a reason for refusal.
That True , but the funny part they didn't refuse me on that ground

they refused me for

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
That True , but the funny part they didn't refuse me on that ground

they refused me for

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You're right and disclaimer this is just my opinion but from my observations they'll just slap whatever reasons are close to their fingertips. I suspect they only spend 2-3 mins per application so it's not like they care that much. But, I would not be surprised if that is what you found out in your GCMS notes

Mahmoudnasra

Sep 23, 2020
You're right and disclaimer this is just my opinion but from my observations they'll just slap whatever reasons are close to their fingertips. I suspect they only spend 2-3 mins per application so it's not like they care that much. But, I would not be surprised if that is what you found out in your GCMS notes
As i said u maybe right , but i will gamble on my SOP on my next application to carry me tho iam applying for diploma

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
As i said u maybe right , but i will gamble on my SOP on my next application to carry me tho iam applying for diploma
It doesn't matter, the visa officer won't be fooled or change his mind after reading your sop, if he even reads it at all. Do you really think the vo will be like "I read his sop and yeah I believe this guy". Lol if it was so easy, then what's the point of having to submit immigration documents, financial documents, education documents, family information etc.

Your documents is all that is needed and whatever decision is made based on those documents, not your SOP.

Mahmoudnasra

Sep 23, 2020
It doesn't matter, the visa officer won't be fooled or change his mind after reading your sop, if he even reads it at all. Do you really think the vo will be like "I read his sop and yeah I believe this guy". Lol if it was so easy, then what's the point of having to submit immigration documents, financial documents, education documents, family information etc.

Your documents is all that is needed and whatever decision is made based on those documents, not your SOP.
You are right i may have do defer to bachelors , because masters kinda needs more documents and marks and i don't have that right now plus more money .

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
-I Applied for Business Administration Diploma ( 2 Years ) ( 39000 CAD$ Tuition Fees )
- i live in Palestine and iam Palestinian ( PS Because we dont have a canadian embassy or VAC in Palestine we apply through Jordan By paper but i Applied Via online Application )
- I Submitted my Online Application on the 24th of August and did my Biometrics on the 13th of September and on the 14th of September I got the Rejection letter After Just one day of my Biometrics enrolment !
- I didn't Attach A SOP Because they didn't request something like that
- in the proof of funds i only attached a bank statement for the past 5 Months with a current balance of 70000CAD$ .
In addition to the advice given about your level of study, when they reference "limited employment prospects in your country of residence," that essentially means: "We doubt you would willingly go back to Palestine given how much better living conditions are in Canada."

They don't request a SOP, but it can be uploaded in the optional documents section, under Client information. Keep it to one page.