+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I answer your questions regarding self-isolation, and you help me with uni project

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hey thanks for the response, in addition to that what are foods that they are allowing us to bring with us?, did you do PCR test before you departure from your home country?
Hi! Don’t forget to participate in our project (first post on this thread)
We brought everything that was packaged, sealed, and unopened (pasta, instant noodles). No, we didn’t do PCR, it was not required and would not have done anything. For example, I would’ve done it if a negative test would let me go out of self-isolation earlier. Otherwise, it’s just a waste of money for the meanwhile. However, if you are traveling to Alberta I would highly recommend to get tested right at the airport

biggboss

Oct 19, 2020
Hi! Don’t forget to participate in our project (first post on this thread)
We brought everything that was packaged, sealed, and unopened (pasta, instant noodles). No, we didn’t do PCR, it was not required and would not have done anything. For example, I would’ve done it if a negative test would let me go out of self-isolation earlier. Otherwise, it’s just a waste of money for the meanwhile. However, if you are traveling to Alberta I would highly recommend to get tested right at the airport
I am going to Ontario, I'll check with the province procedures

biggboss

Oct 19, 2020
I thought a PCR test was mandatory to board the plane
I've heard that some of the airlines are requesting pcr test results, somehow we need to check with the province conditions I think, please let us know your experience once you get into Canada

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I thought a PCR test was mandatory to board the plane
Nope, it is not mandatory for now. The most important is to not show symptoms

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020

palash24

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I do have a question regarding the "Quarantine!" I tried asking this question around before but I get mixed answers but I would love to hear your advice since you have traveled.
Basically, my university is located in the province of Saskatchewan, rather than paying a thousand CAD for a 14-day quarantine I prefer staying with my relatives...Now the problem with that is they live in another province, Quebec and I doubt that immigration would allow me to quarantine or issue my study permit since I am going to another province. Now my question is, will the border police/immigration deny my entry if I plan to stay in another province then travel to my final destination?

I will be prebooking my flights beforehand and I will be flying over Quebec anyway.
Hi BIG_T, have you reached Canada? It would be great if you can give your update. I am in similar situation