+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
SD2009 said:
Hello Benjamin and ind2uk2can

Why are you looking for training center in Torronto ??

There are many SAP training centers in India and their training charges low as well. So, why dont you complete training in India and then go to canada.
thanks buddy.......... do u think training done in India will be given same weightage in Canada........????

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Thanks !! BSRK !

one more thing !!

I have a same take on Healthcare Proffession as u do !! Healtcare Industry is Booming and there is more scope as compared to Hospitality .

I also want to enter in to Healthcare , eg- Me with f&B background working in the F&B support dept of Hospitals kitchen or service (open for both ) .
what do you say , wil i get a job in a Hospital with my current qualification and exp , or wil have to get my self assessed as per canadian experience class, And wil have to get credentials , or certificate courses to enter healthcare line . If yes Please give me some info on that as well ,

I think its beter to be prepared before i land ( at least i should know after landing what m i suppose to do, to get a desired job in 2-3 months of landing and in the mean time as a hotelier we have many options to take care of our selves )

thanks once again !
Regards

bsrk68 said:
You will have a very easy time finding jobs in Toronto. Just relax and contact me before landing or after landing. Cheers

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Bsrk!!
I am paki national living in dubai.. thanks for being here on the forum to help.. I am waiting since 5 months about ma health request but still no change in ma e-status... I have london visa office.. Waiting is killing and wana know how much more i need to wait and further for passport!!!!!!!

bsrk68 said:
Hello prospective immigrants landing in Toronto.

I landed here in 1999, residing here since then. Love to help new Immigrants settle down in the community. Let me know if you have any questions or anyway I could assist you.

Good Luck and Safe Landing !!
(This is not a business solicitation...just a philanthropic gesture from an immigrant who went through the grind)

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Benjamin Sapkota said:
thanks buddy.......... do u think training done in India will be given same weightage in Canada........????
Hi Benjamin,

You don't have to write in the resume that you trained in India. There are ways around it. Once you come here, you'll learn those tricks fast :)

Cheers

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
tanytush said:
Thanks !! BSRK !

one more thing !!

I have a same take on Healthcare Proffession as u do !! Healtcare Industry is Booming and there is more scope as compared to Hospitality .

I also want to enter in to Healthcare , eg- Me with f&B background working in the F&B support dept of Hospitals kitchen or service (open for both ) .
what do you say , wil i get a job in a Hospital with my current qualification and exp , or wil have to get my self assessed as per canadian experience class, And wil have to get credentials , or certificate courses to enter healthcare line . If yes Please give me some info on that as well ,

I think its beter to be prepared before i land ( at least i should know after landing what m i suppose to do, to get a desired job in 2-3 months of landing and in the mean time as a hotelier we have many options to take care of our selves )

thanks once again !
Regards
These jobs are contractual and yes you can find them too. One of my friends who just landed here, got a job in a Hospital as a Catering Manager. Not well paying though.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi Bsrk!!
I am paki national living in dubai.. thanks for being here on the forum to help.. I am waiting since 5 months about ma health request but still no change in ma e-status... I have london visa office.. Waiting is killing and wana know how much more i need to wait and further for passport!!!!!!!
London cases are taking longer to process. Don't let the wait "Kill" you. Never be desperate about anything in life...Just chill and have patience. You will hear something soon.

Best wishes

niwrrehs

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
January 2010
File Transfer...
January 2010
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
March 24 2011
bsrk
actually i finished banking and finance, unfortunately i didnt become banker. i worked in a government agency in our country for 7 yrs and by experience i worked as graphic artist/designer... The thing is have only some training certificate in lay-outing.. Can i do graphic design works and i can prove that i can lay-out the whole magazine..Hows that? thanks

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
bsrk68 said:
These jobs are contractual and yes you can find them too. One of my friends who just landed here, got a job in a Hospital as a Catering Manager. Not well paying though.

Thanks BSRK!

can you please guide which all jobs are better paying in our trade ( F&B - Hospitality ), And as you know my background and experience can you suggest some profile which i can try for once in canada , and how much salry shud one expect , Atleast i get my thoughts clear and Know what to expect whn i land there !!

thanks once again for your support frnd !! you are really making things easy by clarifying my queries !!! god bless u !!

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
tanytush said:
Thanks BSRK!

can you please guide which all jobs are better paying in our trade ( F&B - Hospitality ), And as you know my background and experience can you suggest some profile which i can try for once in canada , and how much salry shud one expect , Atleast i get my thoughts clear and Know what to expect whn i land there !!

thanks once again for your support frnd !! you are really making things easy by clarifying my queries !!! god bless u !!
Hospitality jobs are usually not very well paying, but give you a quick and good start. You can look up the wages section at this website just to get an idea:

www.labourmarketinformation.ca

Best wishes

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
niwrrehs said:
bsrk
actually i finished banking and finance, unfortunately i didnt become banker. i worked in a government agency in our country for 7 yrs and by experience i worked as graphic artist/designer... The thing is have only some training certificate in lay-outing.. Can i do graphic design works and i can prove that i can lay-out the whole magazine..Hows that? thanks
Canada is a free country and you'll never be deprived of a Banking job if you ever wanted to come back to it. Yes you can get graphic designing contractual positions too. Also www.elance.com is a great way to obtain work at home. You can even start a full fledged home business for Graphic Designing if you are creative.

Good luck

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
Hi Brsk68,

Thanks for taking the time to help others.Pls can you tell me how easy it is to find a job as a dental assistant in the Toronto area?
Thanks

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
ADUFE said:
Hi Brsk68,

Thanks for taking the time to help others.Pls can you tell me how easy it is to find a job as a dental assistant in the Toronto area?
Thanks
It is not difficult as far as I know. I have seen some friends who got placed immediately after completing the course. I am not sure if you require local accredit ion, since this is not my field.

Cheers

dhanya

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan 2010
File Transfer...
10th March 2010
Med's Request
31st Jan 2011
Med's Done....
5th Feb 2011
Passport Req..
31st Jan 2011
Hi,

My husband is working as a training manager in a well known company in India.He has around 8 years of experience in Training.What are the chances that he can get a job in canada.Suggestions about where should we land?Which job site to apply?

Thanks in advance,Dhanya

napoleonbg

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2009
Doc's Request.
october 2009
Med's Request
24th june 2010
Med's Done....
1st july2010
Passport Req..
7/1/2011
hello sir hope doing great.. its really nice that some one is there to help everybody which is very difficult now a days.. i planning to move by mid of april.. by profession i am a chef.. how is job market over there for the chefs??? do u have any suggestion regarding job hunting. just to let you know that i have worked some of the well knows brand in london like Conrad, Hilton, swisshotel, accor....

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
bsrk68 said:
It is not difficult as far as I know. I have seen some friends who got placed immediately after completing the course. I am not sure if you require local accredit ion, since this is not my field.

Cheers

Thanks for the info!