+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am Toronto based. Any help needed Guys and Gals? Its free !!

App

Star Member
Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Included with application
IELTS Request
Over all 7.5 (Included with application)
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Thank you bskr,

To collect Indian PCC from Houston they require notarized valid visa.
Do you suggest that a valid study permit can be used for this purpose.

Don't mind for asking things in particular.
Little confused at this point of time.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
App said:
Thank you bskr,

To collect Indian PCC from Houston they require notarized valid visa.
Do you suggest that a valid study permit can be used for this purpose.

Don't mind for asking things in particular.
Little confused at this point of time.
I opine that if you send a notarized copy of your study-permit alongwith the expired visa and an explanation why you need to stay beyond your visa, they are likely to issue the PCC. Otherwise you do not have too much of a choice. I understand your situation. Hope things work out for you.

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Thanks for your philantropic gesture.

Would seek ur advise on the prospects of MBBS doctors in CANADA.I plan migrate under Medical Practitioner category.My wife is a MBBS doctor and I m an MBA (Finance) working as a banker.I hear that it is difficult even for MBBS doctors to find jobs suited to their qualification and most end up doing odd jobs.

please throw some light on this with ur experience.

thanks.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
ayazf said:

Would seek ur advise on the prospects of MBBS doctors in CANADA.I plan migrate under Medical Practitioner category.My wife is a MBBS doctor and I m an MBA (Finance) working as a banker.I hear that it is difficult even for MBBS doctors to find jobs suited to their qualification and most end up doing odd jobs.

thanks.
We have addressed this question earlier in this thread. Please scroll up.

Thanks

PG

Dec 21, 2010
People with MMBS (which is meerly undergraduate degree) are not docotrs in many countries. If you write doctor in front of your name without having a PhD or MD you will be in jail for at least one year and will pay a heavy fine if you were in Continental EU.

So forget the dream of doctor with your MBBS. And one who is well established in any country would not emigrate to Canada to start a life from the scartch.

Several hard times, several exams, if your wife thinks she is still not a doctor and still a student or learner then proceed....otherwise if you already boast of being a doctor....then pessimism is welcoming you....Try to figure out what people have already discussed in 10 pages of this thread than eating a brain as a fresh start...

ayazf said:

thanks.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
brett said:
What's too good to be true, actually is. What country did you come from bsrk68 ? You are offering Free Help or Free Immigration Advice ?
I agree Brett (I was able to read the sarcasm in your statement) and no, this is not what you think it is. So I suggest you try and stay away from vibes !! I was born in India in a City called Calcutta (that time) and in this forum, offering whatever little I can in my capacity (if its of any use to a new comer to Toronto).

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bsrk68 said:
I agree Brett (I was able to read the sarcasm in your statement) and no, this is not what you think it is. So I suggest you try and stay away from vibes !! I was born in India in a City called Calcutta (that time) and in this forum, offering whatever little I can in my capacity (if its of any use to a new comer to Toronto).

Hope this helps.

Cheers
No doubt brother you are doing the best for new Canadians,God Bless You ,Canada and your back country,Carry on.

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
@Brsk68
Great job you are doing ! Do not allow yourself to be affected by negative comments.Some people have still to understand the concept of altruism,so no wonder some find it hard to understand that there are still people who would offer help at no cost in this world driven by profits.
Keep it up you are one of the few,the good. Qorax is a respected VIP member of this forum,he goes to great lengths to produce excellent postings with good advice. You know what ? Some sceptics suspected Qorax was being paid for typing work by some mysterious benefactors. His reaction ? he did not dignify his critics with a reply. May be you should try to learn from him

Promised

Aug 4, 2010
To bsrk68,
Hello, i'm glad that you are willing to extend your help to people who are aspiring to establish in Canada, esp in Toronto area.I'll be needing your help and suggestions as me and my family are planning to land in Mississauga on July 2011,since this the end of the school year. We have friends there but we are not going to stay with them.We are five in the family and will land at the same time coming from US. I am an LPN and my husband is a clinical lab scientist(medical technologist) .I'm planning to take LPN exam in the province of Ontario. But CNO is requiring for PR card or landed papers for proof of immigration status. Since deadline for submission of the requirements is on 1st week of July for Sept. 2011 exam, which i mentioned that's the time we're goin to land, can I just send them the copy of passport with the visa on it as a proof? If the Lord grants that I pass the exam, I'm planning to work in a long term care facility, will you be able to help me to find one? When is the best time to arrange short stay accomodation? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. May the Lord bless you as you bless other people with your time.

from, Promised

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayazf said:

thanks.
After arriving in CANADA you have to take a MD degree/course/certificate

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
bsrk68 said:

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Hi bsrk68,

You are doing a gr8 job.

Please be careful with bret ( Sardar Sukvinder Sandhu) who has been the culrpit in Canada Immigration Society.This people are really sick and black spot for Society.

Regards
Cool

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
bsrk68 said:

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Dear bsrk68

You are doing a great job. Hats off to you.......
And about our friend brrrrreeettttttt ...... Please see this thread .......
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60115.0.html

This was opened by brett .... with lot of sarcasm, (now everything is removed!!). He seems to be a chamcha of "Arrival Canada" (or may be 60 year old Mr Sandhu himself) ..... So please IGNORE HIM......

Cheers, Anil

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
Ario said:
@ Brsk68
Great job you are doing ! Do not allow yourself to be affected by negative comments.Some people have still to understand the concept of altruism,so no wonder some find it hard to understand that there are still people who would offer help at no cost in this world driven by profits.
Keep it up you are one of the few,the good. Qorax is a respected VIP member of this forum,he goes to great lengths to produce excellent postings with good advice. You know what ? Some sceptics suspected Qorax was being paid for typing work by some mysterious benefactors. His reaction ? he did not dignify his critics with a reply. May be you should try to learn from him
Thanks Ario, will keep that in mind.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
anil04_10 said:
Dear bsrk68

You are doing a great job. Hats off to you.......
And about our friend brrrrreeettttttt ...... Please see this thread .......
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60115.0.html

This was opened by brett .... with lot of sarcasm, (now everything is removed!!). He seems to be a chamcha of "Arrival Canada" (or may be 60 year old Mr Sandhu himself) ..... So please IGNORE HIM......

Cheers, Anil
Thanks Anil. I will keep this in mind. You guys have done a terrific job to silence that guy too.

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
coolguy2010 said:
Hi bsrk68,

You are doing a gr8 job.

Please be careful with bret ( Sardar Sukvinder Sandhu) who has been the culrpit in Canada Immigration Society.This people are really sick and black spot for Society.

Regards
Cool
Thanks Cool. BTW your other thread (with fake IDs etc.) is hilarious..hahaha :) I think Brett might belong to that genre..lol.