+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am struggling completing my application. I believe I am doing something wrong

Kemmie

Jan 22, 2019
Hi ,

All my documents are ready including upfront medicals and I am trying to submit my application but I have encountered two problems and they are listed below.

1) On personal activities, I have included all activities the last 10 years starting from my most recent which is my current job. I have also picked NON - APPLICABLE - in the "Have you listed all of "xxxxx"s periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxxx belongs to (if any)? This section has since not given me the green arrow has completed even though I have listed all activities. Have I done anything wrong?

2) I have included my 7 weeks baby as unaccompanied child but I don't have a passport for her so on PERSONAL DETAILS (ID SUMMARY) has remained brown also since I don't have passport information for her. I am unsure how to move forward and submit the application so I can get all the documents uploaded.

I will be very grateful if you can assist me. thanks

coolcanuck604

Mar 2, 2021
For the baby, I put the personal health number, as it has an expiry date and the field requests it, and then scanned both the front and back of the birth certificate and personal health care (MSP card here in BC). Make sure the birth certificate is the one with your name on it, not just the baby name and date of birth. Then apply for the baby passport (it's $54 and took about 3 week when I submitted by mail) and you can upload if after via webform. You need the birth certificate that shows your name as well to prove you are the parent and need to send the original.

Kemmie

Jan 22, 2019
For the baby, I put the personal health number, as it has an expiry date and the field requests it, and then scanned both the front and back of the birth certificate and personal health care (MSP card here in BC). Make sure the birth certificate is the one with your name on it, not just the baby name and date of birth. Then apply for the baby passport (it's $54 and took about 3 week when I submitted by mail) and you can upload if after via webform. You need the birth certificate that shows your name as well to prove you are the parent and need to send the original.
Great thank you, yes the ontario healthcard does have an expiry date also. thank you so much as that makes a lot of sense, i was out today trying to get her photo taken but the only place i went was closed due to covid restrictions, i'll be out again tomorrow and should hopefully send the form out then.

Reactions: dgeorge