+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am starting to lose my hope...

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
I struggled a lot to learn more and admitted the university. I am in deep depression and I do not know what to do. The university allow me to defer only one semester and yet, I got another barrier. I cannot help myself to think obsessively about bad things and have no motivation at all. Why should university students suffer? Idk maybe I am too naive to live in this world.

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
I struggled a lot to learn more and admitted the university. I am in deep depression and I do not know what to do. The university allow me to defer only one semester and yet, I got another barrier. I cannot help myself to think obsessively about bad things and have no motivation at all. Why should university students suffer? Idk maybe I am too naive to live in this world.
You cannot do anything about it. It is not in your hand. Do not over think it. Make plan B. And just be patient. You are not alone...

Reactions: Khanasma

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Come on, just forget about it until you get some news. Also, don't worry what's written in your destiny, can't be snatched. Having said that I know it's not easy to get peace until and unless you don't give strength to your own self and again someone else said above you are not alone which I believe is the best way to keep oneself positive.
Lastly, I will ask you not to make it only the reason of your life that's too precious otherwise. So be optimistic and make some other plans too as advised above as well. If you won't be successful here, something else greater and better will be waiting for you, trust your guts!!