+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am puzzled by decision

zhenyu

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there

I have decided to study in a college and try to immigrate to Canada after I graduate, but last week, I got an unconditional offer of Msc in International economics, banking&finance from Cardiff University, UK. It makes me hard to make decision, that university is really good, but i heard that it is impossible to stay in Uk after you graduate. So what you will do if you have these two choices? Study in Canada and try to immigrate or study in UK for master degree?

thanks

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
zhenyu said:
Hi there

I have decided to study in a college and try to immigrate to Canada after I graduate, but last week, I got an unconditional offer of Msc in International economics, banking&finance from Cardiff University, UK. It makes me hard to make decision, that university is really good, but i heard that it is impossible to stay in Uk after you graduate. So what you will do if you have these two choices? Study in Canada and try to immigrate or study in UK for master degree?

thanks
Go for the Canada if you want work permit and PR.
on the other hand , UK will kick you out as soon as you complete your degree.

ross lee

May 20, 2014
hello zhenyu,

I disagree with other posters. You cannot even compare a college degree vs a Masters in Int'l Economics. A Master's degree will prepare you much better to compete with thousands of professionals, in the UK, Canada or elsewhere. A college degree & obtaining a faster PR of Canada will not guarantee that you'll succeed in the Canadian labour market, whereas if you pursue a Master's, you'll gain higher qualifications that you can always use later to immigrate to any developed country.
...some people think that Canadian PR is the solution to their problems but what they are misjudging is that the cost of living is high and competition for jobs is very high too. There's a lot a super qualified people out there. Good luck!

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rose lee, I wish u can understand that everybody has his/her reasons for migrating. Not about riches in most cases but quality of life. Watch the nationals on migration list, u will discover is full of deveoping countries nationals. What does that suggest for u?

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
zhenyu said:
Hi there

thanks