+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your ?

Prakash12

Oct 3, 2020
My study visa for Canada was refused on 25th September. I have to re apply my application . how to satisfy the visa officer that i will come back to home country ?
shall I provide employment offer letter from the company says that he will return to join the job again. As I have already mentioned in my old SOP that I had experience of two years in same company. Is anyone in same state ?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
My study visa for Canada was refused on 25th September. I have to re apply my application . how to satisfy the visa officer that i will come back to home country ?
shall I provide employment offer letter from the company says that he will return to join the job again. As I have already mentioned in my old SOP that I had experience of two years in same company. Is anyone in same state ?
when did you applied ? Sds or non sds

AliAhmad1090

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Refusal before AIP or after AIP?

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Course details, finances etc ?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Please order GCMS notes to understand the actual reason. CIC sends generic statements that can be interpreted into many sub reasons. Usually, the Purpose of the visit is given when a VO thinks that the applicant is not a Bonafide student. VO did not understand the connection between your proposed study, your experience, and your last education.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Are you using a study permit as a way to stay in Canada?

Study permit can only be issued if the visa officer is satisfied that the applicant (you) will comply with the immigration regulations in IRPR subsection 216(1).

Nimanzg

Oct 1, 2020
Whats the intake you applied to?

isenhiem

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Prakash, Did u apply for the GCMS note and did u get any additional details.....It appears to be weaker family ties in home country. If they were not convinced about you being a bonafide student they would have used the following
"section 216 1(b) Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. Refused under R216(1)(b). "

So most likely its about showing stronger family ties and things that will force you to come back to your home country. You may be a bonafide student but that does not prove that you will return to your home country.

Thanks

Vickysharma

Apr 6, 2019
I have got 2 refusal for my Canada student permit. Reason is that they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my study. Well how do I convince them that. Staying in Canada is not my moto as I have my old age parents in india and I have to return back in order to help my parents here. But got refusal twice with same reason. 1st on 17th March 2021 and other on 17th July 2021, now what should I do? Should I apply for Jan 2022 intake or apply for UK study

singh@1699

Sep 15, 2020
I have got 2 refusal for my Canada student permit. Reason is that they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my study. Well how do I convince them that. Staying in Canada is not my moto as I have my old age parents in india and I have to return back in order to help my parents here. But got refusal twice with same reason. 1st on 17th March 2021 and other on 17th July 2021, now what should I do? Should I apply for Jan 2022 intake or apply for UK study
Can you pls provide your email id or mobile no @Vickysharma