+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as s

mkilyas1979

Aug 17, 2019
i apply with my all family to spend my annual leaves in Canada but i got these objection i don't know why, i already submit my annual leave approved status from my employer i am in Saudi Arabia and regularly visit with my family in Pakistan i showed bank statement salary slips saving account separately in Pakistan medical insurance etc..

why i stay long in Canada and never come from canada when i have good job in Saudi Arabia, with company letter, salary slips, my end of service benefit are more than 50K CAD and still going to increase my children schooling, my car registration etc..

total 6 passport refuse

no how i can go for appeal i don't want pay once again 2000 (670 CAD) SAR because my every things are asame

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.

resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
i apply with my all family to spend my annual leaves in Canada but i got these objection i don't know why, i already submit my annual leave approved status from my employer i am in Saudi Arabia and regularly visit with my family in Pakistan i showed bank statement salary slips saving account separately in Pakistan medical insurance etc..

why i stay long in Canada and never come from canada when i have good job in Saudi Arabia, with company letter, salary slips, my end of service benefit are more than 50K CAD and still going to increase my children schooling, my car registration etc..

total 6 passport refuse

no how i can go for appeal i don't want pay once again 2000 (670 CAD) SAR because my every things are asame

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.

resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Do you have any travel history like traveled to USA/UK/AUS/EUROPE which could proof you are a genuine visitor to Canada. Despite of having good bank balance or job in Saudia.