+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"I am not satisfied..." Office reply

miguelotalora

May 14, 2015
My girlfriend has been trying to get her visa to come to Canada and she has been rejected twice. The very first time the rejection letter said that she doesn't have enough money to visit the country, so she got a loan and put the money in her bank account and then asked for the new visa. This time it says nothing but "I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you". It is a very ambiguous statement. Also she had everything in rule and the info she gave to the embassy was real and easy to corroborate. I don't get it.
Can someone bring some light over this situation, we are pretty confused.
MO

Thanks in advance!

miguelotalora

May 14, 2015
Well, the 1st time she had like CAD$1000, so the 1st reply was reasonable, but the second time she got a loan and she had about CAD$10000.
Thank you for the info.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
miguelotalora said:
Well, the 1st time she had like CAD$1000, so the 1st reply was reasonable, but the second time she got a loan and she had about CAD$10000.
Thank you for the info.
Of course this would look suspicious. What was the time frame between the applications? In such a case you would need to explain where you suddenly got this money and taking out a loan doesn't improve the case in my opinion.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ButterflyChemist said:
Of course this would look suspicious. What was the time frame between the applications? In such a case you would need to explain where you suddenly got this money and taking out a loan doesn't improve the case in my opinion.
I agree with you, it would certainly raise doubts in anybody's mind. If you she mention, funds borrowed on loan. Obviously, the officers might think, it was deposited just to obtain visa.

May be you can consult some immigration attorney for professional advise. Wish you all the best.