+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am in panic state! passed 51 working days passport not back yet

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I am 2013 applicant Visa Center is London. Is it normal or i am the unluckiest one i have submitted my passport on May 16, 2016 from Karachi and it reached Islamabad on May 17 for stamping and to get COPR its been passed more than 51 working days but seeing no chance of getting it. Its been a week I emailed London enquiry also my Visa officer whoever send me PPr request letter but no reply from anyone. Canadian gerrys service replied that 95% passport process in 2-4 weeks so what is the time frame for that 5% should they wait forever with no feedback. I am in panic state, stuck here, left my job as they said it will process with in 4 weeks what they think we don't have life, what if i have to travel in emergency somewhere how can they keep such an important document for such a long time! I don't really know what to do. Need prayers

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
did you send a "case specific enquiry" or did you just email the visa office? if you did not send a CSE, then i'd recommend doing that as it is more likely to get a response. i would also recommend reaching out to the canadian sponsor's MP for help.

kks87

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
My husband's passport took 8 weeks to finally be sent back to him, meanwhile he quit his job and was waiting in limbo. We sent a case specific enquiry, and did not get a response back but it may have got them to start working on it anyway. They sent it back about 2 weeks after.

am12345

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thanks members for feedback,

I did send email using web form at London visa office where it mentioned to email if process time exceeds or like change of address, i didn't get any reply neither confirmation of acknowledgement at my email after sending it.

Plz anyone let me know the link or web address where i should put my case enquiry may be i am not at right site.

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
am12345 said:

I did send email using web form at London visa office where it mentioned to email if process time exceeds or like change of address, i didn't get any reply neither confirmation of acknowledgement at my email after sending it.

Plz anyone let me know the link or web address where i should put my case enquiry may be i am not at right site.
Bhai mary.I sent my passport feb 2016 i got it back june 2016 they took five months . My wife sent e mail Islamabad and some how they reply same day and said they waiting to clear my medical which i did nov 2015.My wife went to local MP and he find out that theydid not receive my medical then i re sent to Islamabad.Within a month i got it.Don't be panic i waited more then five years.Tell your spouse go to MP.Insha Allha everything will be ok.Good luck.

kks87

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-03-2016
File Transfer...
29-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
am12345 said:

My representative sent an email June 1 and did not get any acknowledgement of receipt until June 15. They started working on it shortly after, we got the passport back 2 weeks after that acknowledgement.

white diamond

Apr 22, 2016
am12345 said:
I am 2013 applicant Visa Center is London. Is it normal or i am the unluckiest one i have submitted my passport on May 16, 2016 from Karachi and it reached Islamabad on May 17 for stamping and to get COPR its been passed more than 51 working days but seeing no chance of getting it. Its been a week I emailed London enquiry also my Visa officer whoever send me PPr request letter but no reply from anyone. Canadian gerrys service replied that 95% passport process in 2-4 weeks so what is the time frame for that 5% should they wait forever with no feedback. I am in panic state, stuck here, left my job as they said it will process with in 4 weeks what they think we don't have life, what if i have to travel in emergency somewhere how can they keep such an important document for such a long time! I don't really know what to do. Need prayers
ohoooooo panic hony ki zarorat ni bhai mery and 2 month is normal time to get passport back.In my case i am also wait almost 2 month and i am also in panic situation but after almost 2 month i get passport back with copr so relax and wait

white diamond

Apr 22, 2016
am12345 said:
The most important thing is your cic website status if the status is DECISION MADE you don,t need to worry you get your passport soon because without stamping the status is not change and if your status is IN PROCESS you need to relax and wait

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
am12345 said:
Any news about ur pasaport? Hopefully you got it back by now.