+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am getting married this November and got the ITA today. Should I submit my documents and let the process as it is for now?

Jun 28, 2020
Need Help!!

I just got the ITA today that is 6th of Aug, 2020 with a score of 478. I am getting married in the month of November.
My fiance is coming to India in November, so there is no option to reschedule the wedding.
By the time I will get married, the submission window will be closed which is currently open for the next 90 days
So, I am planning to submit all the documents based on my current (Single) status as of now. Is that Okay?
What should I do? Need Suggestions!!

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Go ahead and submit you application as single. After the wedding in November, send a web form to IRCC and inform them you are married now. (And your wife is accompanying you, if that's the case).

You will need to include marriage certificate and an updated POF (for a family of two or as applicable to your situation)

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Need Help!!

I just got the ITA today that is 6th of Aug, 2020 with a score of 478. I am getting married in the month of November.
My fiance is coming to India in November, so there is no option to reschedule the wedding.
By the time I will get married, the submission window will be closed which is currently open for the next 90 days
So, I am planning to submit all the documents based on my current (Single) status as of now. Is that Okay?
What should I do? Need Suggestions!!
If you're getting married in 3-4 months you must be living together now. Your fiancee is your common law partner, you cannot submit your application as single.