+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am from India and trying for Canada PNP. How to apply

Ashwin Kumasr

Jul 22, 2021
I am from India and trying for Canada PNP. How to apply?

I have a CRS Score of 433, I need to apply for Canada PNP program. How to start and where to start.

My mom is no more and I wanted to fulfil this dream of her. Any help and suggestion would be appreciated.

I am clueless on the PNP process from INDIA

Ashwin Kumasr

Jul 22, 2021
Since you have a CRS score then you have completed your ECAs and IELTS test to submit a profile for Express Entry. Research each PNP program and see where you are eligible. PNPs are based on NOC, CRS score, job offer etc.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html
Hi Natugrl. Hope you are keeping well.. I just did a CRS check on the below link

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

and I am not for certain if the cumulative score is my actual score of 433. Also, I have done IELTS and ECA is still pending to completed..

Any thoughts? Am I on the wrong direction?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Natugrl. Hope you are keeping well.. I just did a CRS check on the below link

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

and I am not for certain if the cumulative score is my actual score of 433. Also, I have done IELTS and ECA is still pending to completed..

Any thoughts? Am I on the wrong direction?
Can’t tell you what your score is without knowing your profile. What is your NOC? Do you have a Masters? Family in Canada? 433 is too low for Express Entry.

Ashwin Kumasr

Jul 22, 2021
Can’t tell you what your score is without knowing your profile. What is your NOC? Do you have a Masters? Family in Canada? 433 is too low for Express Entry.
Honestly , I do not have a masters. I have Bachelors in engineering. I do not have anyone in Canada. I am the first person. Will PNP fine for 433?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Honestly , I do not have a masters. I have Bachelors in engineering. I do not have anyone in Canada. I am the first person. Will PNP fine for 433?
No, your score is low with only a bachelors. Assume you have near perfect IELTS scores. Look at Alberta or Saskatchewan. Sask has its own points system and without a masters your score may be too low plus your profession is licensed. Alberta focuses on specific NOCs, family, job offer with LMIA and living/working in the province.

Ashwin Kumasr

Jul 22, 2021
No, your score is low with only a bachelors. Assume you have near perfect IELTS scores. Look at Alberta or Saskatchewan. Sask has its own points system and without a masters your score may be too low plus your profession is licensed. Alberta focuses on specific NOCs, family, job offer with LMIA and living/working in the province.
So, I am assuming I am a loser here. I have an overall IELTS of 6.5. That is no way a perfect score. Means, I cant come to Canada right? Sorry to have been a pain to you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So, I am assuming I am a loser here. I have an overall IELTS of 6.5. That is no way a perfect score. Means, I cant come to Canada right? Sorry to have been a pain to you
Immigration is not an easy process. Again I don’t know your profile or NOC so can’t comment. You need to be eligible for EE and submit your name and select PNP programs. Look at Alberta and Saskatchewan. Calculate your SINP score and look at past draws and the scores and NOCs selected. You need to do the research as each province has different requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Ashwin Kumasr

Jul 22, 2021