Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 22-received; october 1-sent; october 27- DM
VISA ISSUED...
visa received nov 11, 2010
LANDED..........
June 02, 2011 thank you God...
very inspiring!!!!!! :) maybe late but my wishes goes for you and your family.... all the best!!! GOD bless....

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.

hi,

Excellent post. encouraged by the way you applied. CONGRATULATIONS. I KNOW you will be successful in Canada. All the best.

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
congrats man, i pray you don't only see your children live in Canada,but i pray your whole family will live and realise your dreams in Canada.let your experience be known and recorded by your family as a period of collective faith,be sure to let your children know the obstacles you overcome at each step you took,i have an idea as a physiotherapist.please listen to this song;http://motivational-songs.com/motivational-song-dream-big-by-ryan-shupe-the-rubberband/
all the best

Alias

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
You should be an example for us - for the pain you have gone through yet the determination you showed.........my best wishes are with you !!

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
Way to go, man! Congratulations. It will be the most inspiring story for all the new aspirants. Salute!!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am pulling this thread up for the new members and for those who have not read the story of 'explorer101' as this shows that if you have a dream and you want to achieve it then nothing can stop you all you need is to work hard and you will get their one day.

I request you all to please go to the first page of this thread and read the first post. I am sure this story will motivate many of you.

Thanks
Saki

carlnoweast

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
AOR Received.
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
05-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2011 (Surrey, BC)
very , very inspiring... courage and determination at its best!

thanks for sharing!

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
It seems explorer101 is a born fighter! The courage and confidence he has shown is amazing. There are no words to explain it.

Thanks Saki, for pulling this thread on. I had missed this thread to read about this brave man. It is a great inspiration for all mof us.

Explorer, no doubt, you will succeed in Canada.

Wish you all the best! God bless you brother. I am happy to see you.

SISH7255

complacent

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
13-09-2010
AOR Received.
05-01-2011
Hey Explorer

Hats off to you buddy and all the best for your future :) :) :) :)

Regards
Complacent

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Way to go :)
This is how success is gained :)

U did a great job & u deserve it :) i admire ur hard work , congrats dear :)

explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.

pinkyrhea

Star Member
Aug 27, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2010
Med's Done....
20-9-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
wow! what an inspiration!!!

Good luck and all the best for your family!!!

Happy trip ;D

konda

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
02-02-2010
AOR Received.
first AOR on 01-02-2010,second on 21-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
30-10-2010
Passport Req..
18-10-2010
hi explorer, i read many of ur messages in this forum.but for the first time i am seeing this....
when i am reading this almost tears were their in my eyes .
but finally i thanked god for giving u success in ur journey to & in Canada.

thanks Saki for pulling this thread.

nsukan

Dec 7, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Explorer101,

Thanks for sharing this. This is one of the greatest achievements personally and is very very motivational to others.
You are really an achiever !!!
Best of Luck for your future.

nSUkan

explorer101 said: