Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
explorer101 said:
Thanks everybody for the beautiful messages, In fact I get motivation by your good wishes. I feel it is due to your good wishes that I am having happy life in Canada.

I landed in June, ...and their friends to their friends the list goes on and on.

Qorax : we live same locality, have become great friends and often meet especially at places where good food is available.

anushauc : we are now great friends, I prepared my interview questions with them only and it helped me a lot in getting my job. My USA trip buddies. We are always craving to cross border for good time. May be again next week.

sreja : ash_1967 : Saini : drVishal : Kumar : Sid : Sreejit: canpuneet : Aryanthedestiny : fariza :

My inspiration is here. For members understanding Hindi song

If you are looking for friends, I would like to apply :D[/move][/color][/b]
Hey Explorer, Thanx for the 'party' the other day. We really enjoyed it...

Once again -- A Very Happy New Year !!!

Qorax

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hell Mr. Qorax,

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Two days ago, I took myself the passports renewal (My daughter and mine) to the Immigration Section with a cover letter. I am waiting for Medicals.
My question is if this will help a bit by having the VO reviewing if any other supporting doc is needed or if s/he should make the call for MEDs?
My E-cas is In Process since november 2010.

Thank you for your time.

SFD

ash_1967

Jul 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1231 (1111)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done on 15/01/2009 and submitted with full docs to Visa Office on 12/03/2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
Med's Done....
26-06-2010 and Medical & Passports Sent on 28-06-2010 which Recd by CHC on 29-06-2010
Interview........
Waived by grace of God
Passport Req..
01-06-2010 (Received by My Lawyer in Canada on 15-06-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on 22nd and issued on 22/07/2010 and Received on 24/07/2010 by grace of God
LANDED..........
Still not decided
Hi Explorer101,

We wish you a very Happy and properous New Year 2011. Drop some time and we will have fun? By the way I coming to you on coming Monday.

We also wish to all other forum members a very prosperous, enjoying and great New Year 2011

Thanks

Ash_1967

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SFD said:
Hell Mr. Qorax,

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Two days ago, I took myself the passports renewal (My daughter and mine) to the Immigration Section with a cover letter. I am waiting for Medicals.
My question is if this will help a bit by having the VO reviewing if any other supporting doc is needed or if s/he should make the call for MEDs?
My E-cas is In Process since november 2010.

Thank you for your time.

SFD
It wouldn't make any difference (u taking the pps personally to your VO) - the processing would take it's own [sweet] time - aka b/g & security checks.
Qorax

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
hey explorer, let me know how u guys plan to meet up, surely would love to join the group as well...

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prsh_patel said:
hey explorer, let me know how u guys plan to meet up, surely would love to join the group as well...
Small meetup is almost every weekend, but the big one is coming on Saturday 19th March, 2011. Details would be announced shortly by anushcha.

ashrafsharaf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2007
Doc's Request.
05-2010
AOR Received.
11-2007
IELTS Request
05-2010
Med's Request
08/07/2011
Med's Done....
14/08/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2011 and Passport Received 22-11-2011
LANDED..........
13-06-2012 Edmonton
I saw your story about the car accident you had and I am sad to hear that because I can feel the pain of the fracture.
I was involved also in a car accident, but I was driving the car and I crashed with Truck. I had two operations in my left knee and one operation in my left elbow. I have steel plates in my joints
I am April 2007 FSW Applicant
After the accident I spent 4 months sleeping the bed.
I am still limping with my left leg due to the length difference between both legs after the accident and also limitation in movement of the knee., but I am doing my work without any problem, I can dive a bicycle, climb stairs and also monkey ladders ... etc.
I was worry about my medical test, but I provided the DMP all reports and X-rays.
but He told me to be cool and it will not affect admissibility of the application. In the other hand he didnot test my movement like what your doctor did.
That makes me worry !!
Maybe they will ask me to do additional test for assessment of movement like what you did
Do you think they will do that?
The medical report reached CHC London on 18th Aug 2011

jpopc79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 29/11
IELTS Request
AUG 29/11 WITH FULL DOCS
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

It worked and I got VISA.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
very inspiring . congrats and good luck

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashrafsharaf said:
I That makes me worry !!
Maybe they will ask me to do additional test for assessment of movement like what you did
Do you think they will do that?
The medical report reached CHC London on 18th Aug 2011
Sorry to know about your accident and the pain you suffered. CIC would not ask for any additional test about u r disability. Disability is not a disease. Disabled people are given a lot of respect in Canada. When we are working in office we do work as efficienly as a normal person does.

marvik2011

May 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/04/2010
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
No no no
Passport Req..
20/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/07/2012
LANDED..........
end of August 2012
God bless you and your family Explorer!!

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
explorer101 said:
I AM FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING TO CANADAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT IT, ONE MONTH AFTER MEDICALS . :D :D

I made it despite the fact that I am handicap. I don't have right leg and am using artificial limb. I mentioned the same in my application also. God had been gracious to me and my family. It was my wish to see my kids growing up in Canada and despite my disability I succeeded. I was not born handicap.

I prepared my application In JAN 2009 and was in the process of forwarding it to CIO; unfortunately in Feb 09 I met with accident. Some jerk driving car rashly hit me at the speed of 70-80 Kms/ Hr, i was standing 4-5 feet down the road. My leg was crushed, 2 pieces. Had to undergo 3 operations in 2 months and my leg could not be saved. While in the hospital, the wish to take my kids to Canada gave me courage to fight and live and more than half of the process of my application was done by me from my bed/ wheelchair. Filed my application in the last week of July 2009. Did IELTS, gathered PCC, renews PP's, registered marriage. Remained on bed for 6 months and was conscious that i may be rejected in medicals if i fail to walk properly and do my own work.

After the wounds dried up I had artificial limb, day and night walked to have better balance. Initially i had to take help of walker later on walking stick which I managed to dispense with. Everyday I climbed stairs 15-20 times in a day. Soon, I became independent started doing household chores as well as to do office work. Medicals came and the doctor made me to climb stairs- which i did, told to remove clothes - i did without assistance and wear clothes. Asked if i can drive car. I never used stick in front of him. Walked slowly but firmly.

Now, for me another challenge starts. Due to my physical condition I can not do labour intensive work. I have heard a lot about the difficulties faced by new immigrants. I have a chalked out a plan which i would try to execute. I will bridge my education and experience with canadian studies. Canadian education will help me in getting good job.

One thing is sure - In Canada I will not go down without a fight. I will never come back as a looser. Today, my dreams had been fulfilled and I can see a better future for my kids.
Dear explorer!

Your story gives a lot of food for thought.... for us.... the so called normal people. Very inspiring. Will meet you soon in Canada, Insha Allah. Please pray for all of us who are in the 'queue'.

rauf

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:

Truely inspiring...good luck!

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer101 said:
Sorry to know about your accident and the pain you suffered. CIC would not ask for any additional test about u r disability. Disability is not a disease. Disabled people are given a lot of respect in Canada. When we are working in office we do work as efficienly as a normal person does.
Dear Explorer.
Great Inspiration buddy, But i want to tell one thing to all of you. Please do not use the word disable. I think no one is disable in this world. One can do anything he/she wants, you are helping hundreds or may be thousands of applicants on this forum around the world and how come you are disable for us buddy. In our eyes You are THE CHAMP. May God bless us all

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Congratulations to you and I wish you all the luck in the world

ashrafsharaf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2007
Doc's Request.
05-2010
AOR Received.
11-2007
IELTS Request
05-2010
Med's Request
08/07/2011
Med's Done....
14/08/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2011 and Passport Received 22-11-2011
LANDED..........
13-06-2012 Edmonton
explorer101 said:
Thank you for reply.
My address disappeared last week in e-cas status in CIC website.
I hope I will receive the PPR soon
God bless you