+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am eligible for work permit

kamolika

Apr 9, 2020
Hii guys please help!
I got fail in my 5th semester that was a winter semester, I got my results in April and my college has a condition that you have to complete 2 semester in another college if u fail , so I have to move to other college, my results came after 15 april, so it was not possible to get admission in any other college for fall semester because already all the courses were full, so i took the drop.
Will I be having any problem in applying for work permit?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You dropped out and are doing what now in Canada? This will most likely cause you problems. Are talking about this April? You should try to get in somewhere , given the travel ban and online learning I think a lot of colleges might still have places open even now.

kamolika

Apr 9, 2020
no it was in 2018, later i completed my course and then i did another course for a year, now i am done with my studies

kamolika

Apr 9, 2020
You dropped out and are doing what now in Canada? This will most likely cause you problems. Are talking about this April? You should try to get in somewhere , given the travel ban and online learning I think a lot of colleges might still have places open even now.
[/
no it was in 2018, later i completed my course and then i did another course for a year, now i am done with my studies