+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am eligible but my profile immediately got rejected.

ash24586

Sep 19, 2019
Hello,
I have the done express entry assessment on the website and it says I am eligible.

I have my english test scores and my degree evaluation. I submitted my application for the second time and within 5 minutes of submitting it got rejected saying that I was ineligible. I am 33 years old, single and have 2 masters degrees from the US. This is the second time I filled the form and was told I am ineligible for express entry- the first time I filled the application and I didn't have my WES degree evaluation. I could submit the application but I got denied immediately. This time given that I had my degree evaluation I though i would be placed in the pool.

Any advice would be welcome. Should I hire a lawyer? Am I missing anything. Please help!
-Ash

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
No you don't need a lawyer but you need to provide more information if you want people to help you diagnose.

For instance, assuming you are applying under FSW, what's your score under six selection factor. Is your work experience continuous without gap for at least one year. Do you have enough funds.

confused99

Nov 25, 2018
HOw many family members you entered there including yourself and how much money you entered you would bring with you?

ash24586

Sep 19, 2019
Just me- no family members. I posted 20,000 Canadian dollars. I don't have any work experience in Canada. I have had continuous work experience in the United States. From 2011 May to 2014 May. I went to business school for 2 years and have been working from Sept 2016 to now.

My IELTS score in all 4 sections are above 8. And my WES evaluation is equivalent to 2 masters degrees. I am 33 years old. Do you need to have 1 year of continuous work experience in Canada for express entry or its just work experience? I don't know what to do and why my application has gotten rejected within 5 minutes for applying. Please help.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Just me- no family members. I posted 20,000 Canadian dollars. I don't have any work experience in Canada. I have had continuous work experience in the United States. From 2011 May to 2014 May. I went to business school for 2 years and have been working from Sept 2016 to now.

My IELTS score in all 4 sections are above 8. And my WES evaluation is equivalent to 2 masters degrees. I am 33 years old. Do you need to have 1 year of continuous work experience in Canada for express entry or its just work experience? I don't know what to do and why my application has gotten rejected within 5 minutes for applying. Please help.
Something wrong with your answers. Check those again, or post here.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011

You need at least one year continuous experience which could be Canadian or abroad. Go over your answers carefully. You probably missed something, I know it’s frustrating.