+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am a refugee claimant, i have to go back because my dad is sick, please help

May 10, 2011
I am a refugee claimant. I made my claim in January 2011 and i just got bad news that my dad is sick. i have to go back. Is there any possibilities of me going back and coming back. Please someone advice. i need urgent advice. I am trying not to withdraw my claim because i know it will have later consequences.

What can i do.. Please help?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have a lawyer handling your claim? If so, you should ask your lawyers advice. I am no expert on refugee claims but I can imagine that it will look bad for your claim that you are going back to the country you are fleeing from even during your processing.

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thelastrefugee said:
I am a refugee claimant. I made my claim in January 2011 and i just got bad news that my dad is sick. i have to go back. Is there any possibilities of me going back and coming back. Please someone advice. i need urgent advice. I am trying not to withdraw my claim because i know it will have later consequences.

As leon was telling it will impact on your process. ie, You are a refugee fleeing from a country for a certain reason (Security) and if you go back to this place out which you are fleeing means you have no more threats.
I knew a client of mine who had the same trouble but he went from the "Back door". And came back .Thats all I can say.

good luck and get well soon to your dad!!

angiee

Jun 24, 2011
I was a refugge claimant,I claim refugge in 2009, and I"v got a bad news!in 2011 somebody shout my daughters father, and hes in the hospital,with a Koma!I wasnt thinking on nothing I felt like I have to come home, and be with him! now My daughters father is dead,and (and somebody beat me and broke my Rib) I dont feel save in my Country, and I worryd about my 3 years old daughter! I have to go back! wher I feel save! And this country is Canada.please somebody help me!! what can I do! and how can I go back!as a refugge,please anybody!!

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi, did you have your case heard ar IRB or not? what is your current status.
Thanks

thelastrefugee said: