+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Husband will accompany but come back to US

Saakshi2104

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello friends,
I have been staying in US for almost 2 years and since i am here on H4 visa, i applied for canadian EE system FSW 6 months back. I have received my ITA and working on application bow. My query is regarding that my husband would be accompanying me when i will move to Canada but eventually he will come back as he has a job here in the US. I am the main applicant and he is mentioned as dependent accompanying.. is this ok to do. I mean will Canadian immigration officer mind that he is cominh back or will they doubt my intentions of staying in Canada since he will come back. We actually decided to live long distance for time being on good note as it's killing me being on h4. Anyone pls suggest. Thanks

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
Hello friends,
I have been staying in US for almost 2 years and since i am here on H4 visa, i applied for canadian EE system FSW 6 months back. I have received my ITA and working on application bow. My query is regarding that my husband would be accompanying me when i will move to Canada but eventually he will come back as he has a job here in the US. I am the main applicant and he is mentioned as dependent accompanying.. is this ok to do. I mean will Canadian immigration officer mind that he is cominh back or will they doubt my intentions of staying in Canada since he will come back. We actually decided to live long distance for time being on good note as it's killing me being on h4. Anyone pls suggest. Thanks
It will be fine. You can always say you need some time wrapping things up. Won't be a problem.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
It's OK but if he doesn't fulfill his PR obligations he will lose his status as Canadian PR. He has to live in Canada at least two out of five first years.

Reactions: Saakshi2104

Saakshi2104

Sep 29, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
It's OK but if he doesn't fulfill his PR obligations he will lose his status as Canadian PR. He has to live in Canada at least two out of five first years.
Right. But that doesn't need to be consecutive. I mean if he keeps travelling by and forth and completes 2 years staying in Canada out of first five. Will that work.