+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Husband got no live trace

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
Hello there .my husband got no live trace on his pcc from uk ..am choosing him as non accompanying
..can we submit our file after ITA or decline that assuming that visa officer wud not give mevisa as my husband had comit a drink and disorder crime in UK
Thanks

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello there .my husband got no live trace on his pcc from uk ..am choosing him as non accompanying
..can we submit our file after ITA or decline that assuming that visa officer wud not give mevisa as my husband had comit a drink and disorder crime in UK
Thanks
What is a live trace ??

A DUI for a spouse reflects badly on your account and there is a high chance of denial.

Consult with an immigration attorney for possible loopholes or write a very convincing letter of explanation.

Reactions: Kiran@sibia

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
No live trace means ..have something on record but not major in UK...it was a fight basically...for that he was fined by court.now what to do

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
No live trace means ..have something on record but not major in UK...it was a fight basically...for that he was fined by court.now what to do
I thought u said DUI, which is viewed as a very harsh crime in Canada. Surprisingly it is right up there with man slaughter!

Am not sure of what crime your husband was charged with and how it shows up in the criminal record. Best to post on avvo.com and have some attorney reply.