+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humble Fellow with Primitive Queries Requesting Help!

jairoop

Apr 10, 2015
Respected Forum Members,

Kindly help me with following Queries:

1, Now when after ITA is received & during CIC application process:

a) Do we need to send hardcopies (And/Or only Scanned Softcopies to be uploaded only) of following documents (Notarized or Not).
i) Employment/Experience Letter (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
ii) Income Tax returns (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
iii) Reference letters (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
iv) Educational Documents (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
v) Police Certificates (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
vi) CIC Soft Copy Forms Only or Print out of them (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
vii) WES Assessment (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
viii) IELTS (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)

b) Do we need to pursue WES Assessment of 10th or 10+2 certificates or only Bachelors/Masters are required.

c) I am planning to pursue WES Assessment of my wife’s educational documents Do I need pay for her separately or it will be done along with my WES assessment & also do I need to create a separate WES account for her with different email ID.

d) Do CIC Express Entry requires all documents to be send notarized hardcopies or scanned softcopies only.

e) Do I need to get paystubs or Income Returns are sufficient.

Kindly instruct:
Immense thanks for kind support & Help!!

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
jairoop said:
Respected Forum Members,

Kindly help me with following Queries:

1, Now when after ITA is received & during CIC application process:

a) Do we need to send hardcopies (And/Or only Scanned Softcopies to be uploaded only) of following documents (Notarized or Not).

Once you receive ITA you have to submit scanned copies of all of your documents. Once a decision has been made on your application, then I think CIC may/will request for original documents.

i) Employment/Experience Letter (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
ii) Income Tax returns (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
iii) Reference letters (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
iv) Educational Documents (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
v) Police Certificates (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
vi) CIC Soft Copy Forms Only or Print out of them (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
vii) WES Assessment (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)
viii) IELTS (Scanned Soft or/and Hard Notarized)

b) Do we need to pursue WES Assessment of 10th or 10+2 certificates or only Bachelors/Masters are required.
Just post-secondary education (Bachelors/Masters)

c) I am planning to pursue WES Assessment of my wife's educational documents Do I need pay for her separately or it will be done along with my WES assessment & also do I need to create a separate WES account for her with different email ID.

d) Do CIC Express Entry requires all documents to be send notarized hardcopies or scanned softcopies only.
As answered above.

e) Do I need to get paystubs or Income Returns are sufficient.

Kindly instruct:
Immense thanks for kind support & Help!!

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, please check these 2 links

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/documents-required-after-ita-t280257.0.html

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

To sum up, you will have to fill the application online and attach soft copies of the requested documents. Once CIC finds them valid and you are eligible, you will be asked to send the originals.

Also, you can submit the Income tax returns instead of pay slips. But if you have pay slips attach them as well.

You will need to create a separate ID for your spouse ECA in WES. which means you will have to pay for her documents as well.