Humber vs George Brown College vs Centennial College vs Fleming college

amogh

Star Member
Aug 6, 2012
banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone
i have finished my engineering in electronics and communication and wanted to apply for pg course in Wireless Networking
have short listed college but still confused...

1. Humber College which has Wireless Telecommunications one year advance diploma and by my research its clear that they have strong industry tie ups especially with Rogers and Bell. Also, after pursuing this course, i shall be getting an year extension which arises a question that after one year of employment, whats gonna happen? Secondly, what is the class size/ batch size ? Also, what is the real scenario of telecom sector in Canada? One more thing, does Humber really has the placements which it shows or which is generally shown by most councellors?

2. George Brown College comprising of Wireless Networking. Similar course as to Humber's . Just one question, which is better Humber or George Brown.

3. Centennial College having Electronics Engg Technology Co-op fast track advance diploma of 2 years which shall certainly give me 3 years of extension and during that time if a work then i shall surely be eligible for PR and can apply for the same. But, i never heard anybody talk or suggest anything about centennial and its placements. Although, Centennial has mentioned about its high industry tie ups in their website but what is the real deal here?

4.Recently heard about 2yrs wireless PG course in Fleming college, but have same doubt as Centennial College about industry tieups.

So, if i go for humber/george brown, one year extension may or maynot lead to PR but have more chances of employment and if i go for centennial, 3 years extension justifies for PR application but what about employment.

I need to know the real scenario of job opportunities after pursuing the above mentioned courses since i dont have any sponsorer and i dont have any relative sin canada and i am solely depending on myself over here and if i am broke then i don't know what i am gonna do. So, its a humble request please provide me with the clear picture and no "beating around the bush" kinda replies .

I seek valuable advice from ur end.

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
Dude evrybody is almost sick of this question ;D
In the end it all depends on u not coll to get u somewhere 8)