+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber or Seneca is best for International Business or supply chain management.

kingsaab!

Jul 20, 2014
Please help me choosing a best college for Graduate certificate program either in International Business management or supply chain Management.
I'm very confused please help me out.

Deepsang

May 7, 2014
kingsaab! said:
Please help me choosing a best college for Graduate certificate program either in International Business management or supply chain Management.
I'm very confused please help me out.
Hi, I did extensive research for SCM @ Humber and Seneca. Both are quite similar, Humber has more prospects about SCm operation and Seneca has more global prospects. In the end, I have taken admission in Seneca.

kingsaab!

Jul 20, 2014
but as per student reviews i heard that its easy to get into Seneca but its difficult to get out.
They often tend o fail students it seems. Is it true??

Mani cheema

Feb 7, 2013
According to my suggestion dun go in any of these colleges try to get addmission in any public univ. Visa approval chances are few in these colgs. Furthermore rules has been changed its difficult to get PR if you study from these colgs. Rest your choice. Good Luck

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hello All,

I want to do Post graduate degree from Canada. I have 3 years of Work experience in India after my B.Tech and have applied for PR which I am expecting to get by the end of this year or January.I know that I can get admission through GMAT but i just wanted to know if there is any other way for the PR to get admission to the colleges.means can i apply directly to the colleges being a PR or GMAT the only way?? I am very much confused n afraid !! What if i do not get good score in GMAT?? and i can not afford to loose one year waiting for next year admissions..Please please help me Sad Also, is it essential to give IELTS or just GMAT Score will work??? Very much confused , need guidance !!!

Please help !!!!!

dharmesh556

Apr 27, 2015
My name is dharmesh. I have work experience of 2 yrs and want to apply for pg in supply chain management programme.
is it good should i go with pg or should i go with masters. Financially i m not good i have been advice by the consultnacy to go with pg as it is cheap and most people go for pg.

please advice me on and also have query about the placement do any college provide the placement and if not what are the chances to get get job after completing pg.

thanx in advance for your reply.

Chetan Mehta

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Yamunanagar
My name is dharmesh. I have work experience of 2 yrs and want to apply for pg in supply chain management programme.
is it good should i go with pg or should i go with masters. Financially i m not good i have been advice by the consultnacy to go with pg as it is cheap and most people go for pg.

please advice me on and also have query about the placement do any college provide the placement and if not what are the chances to get get job after completing pg.

thanx in advance for your reply.
Hi I'm looking for the same option in supply chain. What option did you choose for study ? PG OR MASTERS !!!