+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber IT Solutions-2013 (Serious Help required)

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hello friends

I have got an offer letter from Humber in IT solutions(Oracle) course for September 2013 session. Is there anyone who is going into the same course? Or Is there anyone who is already pursuing the same course?

I would like to know in detail about the program and the college faculty. About the exams and all. Though I dont have strong programming skills, I have still opted for the course, as I want to develop my skills in this field.

Please guys help and warn me if this course requires strong programming skills for Oracle profile, I don't have any experience, I am just a university pass out with limited knowledge. I don't have hands on experience in developing programs in Java or Dot net. I just want to learn, So please tell me if I can survive in this program because I really don't to face the situation in the class where all the hard core programmers are along my side shooting programs and I am sitting looking at there faces thinking why I took this program.

Guys, I have good grades, its just that I don't have any experience and fluent programming skills but I have joined this program with a hope that I can develop my skills during this program and excel in this field.

I need some serious suggestions, Please help. (I have searched many times on facebook and other social media to get in touch with present Humber IT solutions candidates but I cant find any, Please guys help me here).

Regards
Nick

Harry29

Apr 11, 2013
Hello
I also applied for offer letter of information tech solutions offered by Humber.my cousin recently completed this program and got a good job in a American company.he told me that course good but little bit tough because it require an good knowledge of languages specifically one or two like .net and java
as you received your offer letter have you paid your fees or not yet?
What is the total fees of this program
Is it important to pay full year fees or we can pay fees of one semester .

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Harry29 said:
Hello
I also applied for offer letter of information tech solutions offered by Humber.my cousin recently completed this program and got a good job in a American company.he told me that course good but little bit tough because it require an good knowledge of languages specifically one or two like .net and java
as you received your offer letter have you paid your fees or not yet?
What is the total fees of this program
Is it important to pay full year fees or we can pay fees of one semester .
I have not paid the fees yet, What's your profile? Oracle or Enterprise? Do you have any experience? Which place your are from and can you ask your brother, like do they teach these languages over there or we have to be prepared in advance regarding these platforms?

Fees can be paid for a year or even one semester. It totally depends on your choice.

Harry29

Apr 11, 2013
I am from Jalandhar Punjab.
Applied for enterprise development profile
10 - 64%
+2-62%
BTECH IT - 62%
IELTS 6.5
and your profile
Yes in this 2 year program they teach us from basic to advance level
Same course can be done in one year if one has strong language skills like enterprise software daveloper
These course start from advanced level
But this two year course provide basic knowledge in ist semester
Wat will be best to pay one year fees or one semester according to u.

Rupesh90

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
hey guys I too applied for Humber-IT solutions and got offer letter... Ihave accepted the offer but I have not paid the fee yet... BTW we have time before June 28 to pay the fee... isnt it??

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Harry29 said:
I am from Jalandhar Punjab.
Applied for enterprise development profile
10 - 64%
+2-62%
BTECH IT - 62%
IELTS 6.5
and your profile
Yes in this 2 year program they teach us from basic to advance level
Same course can be done in one year if one has strong language skills like enterprise software daveloper
These course start from advanced level
But this two year course provide basic knowledge in ist semester
Wat will be best to pay one year fees or one semester according to u.
Brother are you sure 100% that they will start teaching us from the basics? Have you talked to anyone presently in the college or any agent told you this?

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Rupesh90 said:
hey guys I too applied for Humber-IT solutions and got offer letter... Ihave accepted the offer but I have not paid the fee yet... BTW we have time before June 28 to pay the fee... isnt it??

Yes, we can pay the fees before the deadline any time. What's your profile rupesh? It ll be great if you can shed some light on the issue of skills required?

Rupesh90

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
nssnick said:
Yes, we can pay the fees before the deadline any time. What's your profile rupesh? It ll be great if you can shed some light on the issue of skills required?
Actually I really dont know about the skills required.. but I think its programming skill and stuff ::) ... I got 80%-B.Tech, TOEFL-98

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Rupesh90 said:
Actually I really dont know about the skills required.. but I think its programming skill and stuff ::) ... I got 80%-B.Tech, TOEFL-98

ok great, which university?

jacky10

Mar 21, 2013
Hey ALL!
I also got admitted in IT solutions!
I am paying fees very soon!
But my problem is why we have to Pay GIC in advance?
Also,We should brush our skills before coming?

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I will also be going for this course. Can you please share your research results related to the employment opportunities after 2 yrs of this course ?

Rupesh90

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
jacky10 said:
Hey ALL!
I also got admitted in IT solutions!
I am paying fees very soon!
But my problem is why we have to Pay GIC in advance?
Also,We should brush our skills before coming?
Seriously dude.. I am also wondering why they want us to pay the first year living expenses in advance through GIC.. ???